Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 06-05-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 3302802)
mmmm... its sexy time.


and Chris... do you have a link for the backup camera/install?

I might end up putting 2 in the truck.... one to back the truck and one "elsewhere".

should fit just fine. will just be a PITA to install with the engine in...lol

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142833

:thumbsup:

I think some one figured out how to put one up front for first gear ;)

Darth_Emma 06-05-2011 02:03 PM

Spike:
The cam install is pretty simple. Even I could do it. You just need to get Ofer's harness and the correct mirror (and a cam of course).

PQ 06-05-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3301923)
I'm also interested in something like that, just not sure I want all the coils on the front of the motor... I saw one on a Camaro with a maggie in Dallas that they were mounted out from the heads, to the side... Looked really nice... but this one is interesting as well...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3302599)
this relocates them to the back ;)

as much as I'd love to tease you right now... for not recognizing the aft of an engine block... :iono: I just can't bring myself to do it.

:laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuryman (Post 3302607)
:facepalm:

:thumbsup:

There HAS to be a retalitory phone book joke in here somewhere. LOL

CamaroSpike23 06-05-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3302838)
Spike:
The cam install is pretty simple. Even I could do it. You just need to get Ofer's harness and the correct mirror (and a cam of course).

the install doesnt bother me, just wanted to find out where to get the stuff from... esp for a non-Onstar equipped vehicle.

Darth_Emma 06-05-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 3303000)
the install doesnt bother me, just wanted to find out where to get the stuff from... esp for a non-Onstar equipped vehicle.

Ofer (2SSRS) sells the mirror and his harness. They will work with almost any backup camera (he sells a couple of those too.) Here is his thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142687

zebra 06-06-2011 12:15 PM

coil relocator, huh? gotta love that small block look

CamaroSpike23 06-06-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3303013)
Ofer (2SSRS) sells the mirror and his harness. They will work with almost any backup camera (he sells a couple of those too.) Here is his thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142687

what about non-Onstar mirrors?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3306145)
coil relocator, huh? gotta love that small block look

or the "everything delete" mod :laugh:

Darth_Emma 06-06-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 3306295)
what about non-Onstar mirrors?


I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Ofer.

CamaroSpike23 06-06-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3306732)
I'm not sure. You'd have to ask Ofer.


tho even if I swapped to an Onstar mirror, I could just swap the harness connector and not utilize the wiring from the Onstar section.

the big thing is needing an additional ~5 ft of wiring for my bigazz truck. :sm0:

GTAHVIT 07-18-2011 04:55 PM

Ressurecting the build thread :D

Couple things to post..

FINALLY got's me some AAC LED Concept side markers Painted and tinted. :D

And thier new fog light bulbs.....


and....


wait for it..... :D




FINALLY got my hands on a MGW Short Throw SHIFTER!!!!! :happyanim:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159445

Pics and install vids to follow soon. :D

speedster 07-18-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3486812)
Ressurecting the build thread :D

Couple things to post..

FINALLY got's me some AAC LED Concept side markers Painted and tinted. :D

And thier new fog light bulbs.....


and....


wait for it..... :D




FINALLY got my hands on a MGW Short Throw SHIFTER!!!!! :happyanim:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...63#post3486763

Pics and install vids to follow soon. :D



Well alright Chris !! New house/garage/shifter/marker lights. Nothing like being a kid in a candy store... nice. Glad everything is going well. :)

GTAHVIT 07-18-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3486827)
Well alright Chris !! New house/garage/shifter/marker lights. Nothing like being a kid in a candy store... nice. Glad everything is going well. :)

Things are going very well. My dad is coming in to town we are remodeling some things on the new house. :D Got a lead with the higher ups on my main project...

It's gonna be a good couple weeks. :D

speedster 07-18-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3486847)
Things are going very well. My dad is coming in to town we are remodeling some things on the new house. :D Got a lead with the higher ups on my main project...

It's gonna be a good couple weeks. :D


Excellent on both counts !!!

Congrats.

Dangeruss 07-19-2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3486812)
Ressurecting the build thread :D

Awesome Chris. Building a new house is a blast, but filling it with stuff is where it gets really crazy! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.