Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

GTAHVIT 10-21-2011 11:53 AM

:happyanim:
Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 3911621)
Hey I know you liked the Third Gens, did you see my new money pit?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176856


mlee 10-21-2011 11:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
.

garcmol 10-21-2011 12:02 PM

mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm gooooooooood! TEXAS BOVINE!!!!

Dangeruss 10-21-2011 12:04 PM

You guys are so cruel...I love animals!

They're delicious.

GTAHVIT 10-21-2011 12:19 PM

Damm it smells good in here..... I'll bring the beer and some good southern tater salad.

:D

garcmol 10-21-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangeruss (Post 3911708)
You guys are so cruel...I love animals!

They're delicious.

:laugh:
Is there such a thing as a vegetarian in Texas? Or is that a crime?

Dangeruss 10-21-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 3911752)
:laugh:
Is there such a thing as a vegetarian in Texas? Or is that a crime?

We have petitioned the governor to make it a felony...stay tuned.

zebra 10-21-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangeruss (Post 3911773)
We have petitioned the governor to make it a felony...stay tuned.

oh really? i thought y'all done shot all them










... or sent 'em all to CA

GTAHVIT 10-21-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3911827)
oh really? i thought y'all done shot all them










... or sent 'em all to CA

... chained to a tree.... :D

JusticePete 10-21-2011 11:24 PM

Parting Out One 2012 TRH#22 2SS/RS IBM
Must Sell -- Everything Must Go!
Monocoque $599
Engine with Blower, Lost Only One Drag Race $999
Like New Blade Spoiler, IBM $99
Pedders Supercar Coilovers Priceless

Contact Pete at Pedders to have you specific orders filled daily.

PQ 10-21-2011 11:31 PM

:laugh:

I'll take the......

The.......

Nvmnd......................... don't need it. :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

zebra 10-21-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IRPQ (Post 3914114)
:laugh:

I'll take the......

The.......

Nvmnd......................... don't need it. :bellyroll: :bellyroll: :bellyroll:

NOPE!!! :paddle:
i done called dibs on the powertrain a long time ago :D

JusticePete 10-22-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3914118)
NOPE!!! :paddle:
i done called dibs on the powertrain a long time ago :D

We can package that between 2 and 4 a.m. tonight.

PQ 10-22-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3914118)
NOPE!!! :paddle:
i done called dibs on the powertrain a long time ago :D

My phone died last night. :laugh:

So as we discussed....... You can get the drivetrain from Pete and I'll get the SuperCars..... :D

Thanks Pete..... You're the best. :bellyroll:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.