Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   @@need cash for mods: fs: budget headunit, various amps, & subs!@@ (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177128)

theothermike 10-17-2011 06:57 AM

@@need cash for mods: fs: budget headunit, various amps, & subs!@@

Hey guys, so I bought a new 2012 camaro, and it eats gas like a truck, my insurance increases a decent amount and it's all eating into my paychecks from work and I want to mod. All items listed below are "Or Best Offer!" meaning don't feel bad about messaging
Me you offer. No such thing as a low ball with offers! but the worst I can say is no. Shipping will be done ups or fedex, and prices listed below don't include shipping. Keep in mind prices listed are just to satisfy rules here. Everything is OBO!!! Let me
Emphasize that EVERYTHING IS OBO!!

headunit:
Alpine cda-9885 with I-pod cable

9 out of 10 cosmetically, 10 of 10 functionally. comes with box, cage, manual, remote, trim panel, core unit, faceplate, faceplate cover, and the iPod data cable to hook up your iPod.
Unit has dual illumination options, 4 volt pre outs, 3 pairs of outputs, and more. Used briefly to feed my ms8 basic audio signals rather than using the oem receiver.

$135 OBO

Amps:

Sundown 100.4

8.5 - 9.0 out of 10

Unseen from the top face, edge scrapes line the top vertical side of the edge from rubbing against the back seat. The amp would be. 9.5 other than this minor unseen flaw.
Functionally 10 of 10.

100.4 = 100x4 @ 4 and 320 x 2 @ 4 bridged. Underrated by 20 watts normally as 4 channel.

235$ OBO

Kicker zx800.4 lightly used

Anyone looking for a workhouse high power 4 channel? This amp does 175 x 4 @ 4 and 440 bridged @ 4. This thing is underrated and is definately capable of powering some mids + a sub or even a high powered 3 way component set passive. It's in near mint condition. And comes with it's box and birthsheet as well as the remote knob.

Condition 9 out of 10 maybe even a 9.5.

$255 OBO serious watts for you $ as a multi channel

Phoenix gold xenon 600.1

Amp is a classic and favorite of many. Rated at 600 into any load from 1 - 4 ohms. It is a big footprint and solid amp overbuilt. Uses great internals. Being an older amp the unit was sent to Stephen mants for a checkup and was sent back with no repairs needed. He said it didn't put out it's rated power, but it may have been 30 or 40 watts short depending on tested voltage I'd imagine and specific distortion points. Different then kickers standard. Cosmeticaly being an older amp it has some surface scratches. Luckily it has a brushed metal top surface to help them blend.

8 to 8.5 out of 10

$165 OBO!!

Subwoofers

Pair of Peerless XXLS 10" SVC 8 ohm subs (unused and mint) older home audio European made version praised by many as a standard for budget DIY SQ sub stage.

Flat response, fast transients, warm sound and excellent build quality. These were built 3 years ago and are no longer made in 8 ohm svc and paper cone for this Model. They are slightly different than the 4 ohm brother that is around today and were built in their European build house before switching. These subs were tested to ensure non doa a year and a half ago. 1 sub is mint and lnib other than it being powered up. The the other one unfortunately has a small cosmetic flaw from my friend who while powering it up for testing put a dimple in the paper dustcap when touching it. The dustcrap was popped back out using the small pin needle method but
There are 2 pin size holes that will be filled in and there is a small crease or wrinkly from the pressure on the paper dustcap.

Flawless one - $95
Cosmetic dustcap one - $85

Both are only powered up and wet used. Original packaging is mint and included. Shipping shouldn't cost to much as they arnt incredibly heavy like spl subs.

Pair of 12" fi x series subwoofers 4 ohm svc maybe dvc (unsure and posting at work)

Ok so out of all the subs I have tried, these subs have to be one of my favorite all around budget performing subwoofers for SQL. They dig deep, great transients, low power high sensitivity, with a fairly high Xmas and work great in both sealed and ported enclosures. They are designed off the ascendant audio assassins.

Condition
1 sub have a surround puncture from screwing the sub down and drill slipping out of the screw. It was repaired with a flexible clear adhesive and has held up over time. The other sub has a surround rub mark on that didn't go through and isn't too deep. Both subs have some gasket rubs and marks. But the cones are great.

Repaired - 45
Rubbed one - 55

Pair 85$ OBO

Pictures will be up soon. I'm a forum member on diymobileaudio.com, caraudio.com, soundsolutionsaudio.com, floridaspl.com and a few other places that are domestic sites to car audio. I have been into the hobby for more than 5 years and can ensure everything is 100% functional and my feedback is phenomenal.

Please post in here a pm is sent prior to messaging me offers. And all offers should be messages!

Thank you,
Mike