Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Adams Ceramic Boost. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=527897)

rontammy0 05-03-2018 08:18 AM

Adams Ceramic Boost.

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys after using many different waxes and stuff on my car I came across a vid about Adams Ceramic Boost. Its the finish coating on cars that get ceramic coated. Adams says you can use it on its own with outstanding results. It lasts 6 months or so. It tried it and its fantastic. Spray it on like a detail wax spread it evenly....let it haze a bit and wipe it off ..best product I've used. Here's a pic...its cloudy with rain so its only the back of the car but you get the idea.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/attac...1&d=1525353476

Adam's Polishes 05-03-2018 03:05 PM

WOW, she looks good......glad you like the Ceramic Boost!

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/exter...oost-16oz.html

ChibiBlackSheep 05-03-2018 03:21 PM

Can I use this in place of a sealant?

I like that it can be used on chrome, as my chrome rims do need help after a few washes.

moons21 05-03-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep (Post 10172054)
Can I use this in place of a sealant?

I like that it can be used on chrome, as my chrome rims do need help after a few washes.

You can use in place of sealant or on top of your sealant. Personally I like to use H2O G&G on top of my LPS once a month on the whole car and use the the Ceramic Boost on my coated cars. Like most products, first application is best on "naked" paint.

Wash
De-cont paint with Iron Remover
Clay
Polish
Coating Prep
Coating or Seal

then ceramic boost for additional protection/gloss or H2O G&G.

ChibiBlackSheep 05-03-2018 03:57 PM

Good to know. My sealant bottle is just about empty, I might give this a shot instead.

Once the pollen season lessens, I usually do my full paint correction from the harsh winter and get ready for the summer, so I'll be doing that next month.

Can'tHave2MuchHP 05-09-2018 07:06 PM

Ceramic Boost is a great product. I also use CarPro Reload the same way, both are very similar, but Ceramic Boost looks and smells better.

Best application process IMO is:

Take a microfiber applicator block (Adam's gray applicators work great)
Spray a few sprays of Ceramic Boost onto applicator.
Apply like you're applying a Ceramic Coating. Straight lines, cross hatching, one panel or half a panel at a time, depending on size, don't get ahead of yourself and do the whole car.
Take a Plush Microfiber
Take a Spray bottle with straight Water in it
Mist folded microfiber with 1 or 2 LIGHT mists of water
Buff off Ceramic Boost with lightly dampened side, flip and final buff with dry side. It will come out with ZERO streaking, excellent gloss, and a crazy slick finish. You'll love it.

DBHWT 05-09-2018 07:21 PM

Got some on order !!!!

rontammy0 05-10-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP (Post 10179121)
Ceramic Boost is a great product. I also use CarPro Reload the same way, both are very similar, but Ceramic Boost looks and smells better.

Best application process IMO is:

Take a microfiber applicator block (Adam's gray applicators work great)
Spray a few sprays of Ceramic Boost onto applicator.
Apply like you're applying a Ceramic Coating. Straight lines, cross hatching, one panel or half a panel at a time, depending on size, don't get ahead of yourself and do the whole car.
Take a Plush Microfiber
Take a Spray bottle with straight Water in it
Mist folded microfiber with 1 or 2 LIGHT mists of water
Buff off Ceramic Boost with lightly dampened side, flip and final buff with dry side. It will come out with ZERO streaking, excellent gloss, and a crazy slick finish. You'll love it.

Ive done my whole car. I started by claybaring each section. I wiped it dry with a mirco fibre towel. I then coverd each area with plenty of boost. Taking a micro fibre cloth i lightly spread it evenly over the area. After waiting a min or 2 I then took a clean towel and first wiped off the boost...then polised after that. I have to say it is the nicest shine ive had on my car...great product.

rontammy0 05-10-2018 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres a view of the back on..its cloudy and raining sorry if its not that good.

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/attac...1&d=1525962884

joshnmn 05-10-2018 09:44 AM

oh man, I'm lovin that orange! I'll definitely look into some.

rontammy0 05-10-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnmn (Post 10179761)
oh man, I'm lovin that orange! I'll definitely look into some.

Is your car black? I tried a fender section on my dad's 2017 Tahoe in black......it looked fantastic.....even at 72 he really was excited at how good it looked . I may do his truck for him..but I need mote lol.

Adam's Polishes 05-10-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBHWT (Post 10179143)
Got some on order !!!!

Thanks!!

rontammy0 05-12-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam's Polishes (Post 10180258)
Thanks!!

With all the free demos I've been giving my cars buddies my bottle is almost empty....maybe send a couple of bottles my way so I'm not running out of product when showing people how my car became so shiny .:thumbsup:

alaskacamaro 05-12-2018 09:26 PM

I just attended an Adam’s clinic today with my car club. The rep was talking about Adam’s ceramic coating. I told everyone I put it on last July and it is still as shiny and durable as the day I cured on the car. I also explIned that a few months ago I made the mistake of driving thru what I thought was a touch less car wash bay only to find to my horror it was “soft” bushes. I fully expected swirl marks on my sides but discovered the coating actually held up, even though it’s not advertised too. THIS CERAMIC COAT ROCKS.