Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels / Tires (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Forgeline Wheels!! | BEST Pricing with FREE Shipping! | JDP Motorsports (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397591)

JDP Sales 02-25-2015 06:44 PM

Forgeline Wheels!! | BEST Pricing with FREE Shipping! | JDP Motorsports

JDP Motorsports is proud to offer and use Forgeline wheels!

Forgeline Motorsports manufactures the world's finest custom made-to-order lightweight forged aluminum street and racing performance wheels for the most discerning enthusiasts and the most demanding applications.

Every Forgeline wheel is engineered using computer-simulated finite element analysis and tested beyond SAE standards using real-world load variables to ensure strength, safety, and performance. Innovative features like I-beamed spokes, hidden titanium ARP fasteners, meticulously-engineered centers, and complex manufacturing techniques ensure that Forgeline wheels are strong, fast, and stunning.

Forgeline 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1/Z28 One Piece Monoblock Series GA1R Open Lug Cap Edition Wheels (GA1ROL)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1548949958

Forgeline fully-forged one-piece monoblock GA1R delivers a trifecta of greatness – strength, stiffness, and lightweight performance – thanks to 6061-T6 monoblock forgings, I-beamed spokes, and Forgeline engineering. Now for serious drivers who are looking for the ultimate in lightweight performance, the deal just got even sweeter with the new GA1R Open Lug Cap Edition. Similar to the Forgeline race-proven GA1R Open Lug wheel, the GA1R Open Lug Cap Edition has significant material machined from the center area for additional weight reduction, improved access to the lugs, and an exaggerated extra-aggressive concave look. But unlike the Competition Series GA1R Open Lug racing wheel (which will NOT accept a center cap), this “Cap Edition” has a redesigned hub center and includes a unique specially-engineered tall center cap (with “Motorsport” engraving) to cover the hub spindle and protect it from the elements.

The GA1R is produced using Forgeline's traditional forging method from 6061-T6 aluminum. The GA1R Open Lug is designed for racing. It is engineered with a 2100 lb. street-tire load rating (per wheel) to ensure strength and integrity, even when subjected to the massive loads encountered on the stickiest race tires.

Please contact us if you don't see the color you'd like listed in our options or would like a custom color.

WHEEL FEATURES
- One-Piece Monoblock Design
- Concave Profile
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- Extreme Stiffness
- Extreme Fatigue Strength
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
- Lightweight – Up to One Pound Lighter Than the Standard GA1R
- Open Lug Center Provides Improved Lug Access and Exaggerated Extra Aggressive Concave Look
- Includes Unique Specially-Engineered Tall Center Cap (with “Motorsport” Engraving)
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Customizable Finish Options
- Made in the USA!
- Includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

Starting Price $6,240.00

Forgeline 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1/Z28 One Piece Monoblock Series GA1R Wheels (GA1R)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1548949806

Forgeline GA1R is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel that utilizes much of the technology and design of the very successful GA3R racing wheel, including Forgeline's "I-beamed" spoke technology. The concave design of the GA1R not only looks great, but allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment, while the one-piece monoblock forging and I-beamed spoke design yield a wheel that is extremely stiff with fatigue strength equal to our proven GA3R. And yet despite the strength and stiffness, for most applications and sizes, it also delivers a high-performance weight reduction - making it perfect for motorsports and racing applications or the discerning street enthusiast who demands the ultimate in performance capability!

Please contact us if you don't see the color you'd like listed in our options or would like a custom color.

WHEEL FEATURES
- Concave Profile
- Extreme Stiffness
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating
- Lightweight
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Made in the USA!

Starting Price $6,240.00

Forgeline 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1/Z28 Competition Series GS1R Open Lug Cap Edition Wheels (GS1ROL)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1548949525

Forgeline GS1R combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, and I-beamed spokes. This wheel is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing with a 2100 lb street tire load rating and exceptional deflection stiffness.

Though made from the same forgings and similar design as our original GA1R street wheel, the GS1R employs an open-lug center area for additional weight reduction and improved access to the lugs. In combination with a new chamfered outer lip (with fewer sharp edges for easier handling), this enables faster wheel changes and, depending on size and offset, can save an additional pound of mass from each wheel!

The GS1R is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GS1R is available with fully customizable finish options.

WHEEL FEATURES
- Concave Profile
- Extreme Stiffness
- 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
- Lightweight – Up to One Pound Lighter Than the Standard GA1R
- Open Lug Center Provides Improved Lug Access and Exaggerated Extra-Aggressive Concave Look
- Includes Unique Specially-Engineered Tall Center Cap (with “Motorsport” Engraving)
- Made in the USA!

Starting Price $6,315.00

Forgeline 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1/Z28 One Piece Monoblock Series ZO1R Open Lug Cap Edition Wheels (ZO1ROL)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1548949433

Forgeline ZO1R features a classic split five-spoke design, open lug center (to reduce mass and allow for easier access to lug nuts), concave profile, I-beamed spokes, and chambered outer edge. The Forgeline ZO1R is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel that utilizes manufacturing technology similar to our very successful GS1R wheel. Beyond just beautiful style, the ZO1R is engineered to allow plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. And the one-piece monoblock forging and computer-simulated FEA design process yield a wheel that is lightweight, stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength.

The ZO1R is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the ZO1R is available with fully customizable finish options.

WHEEL FEATURES
- One-Piece Forged Monoblock Construction
- Concave Profile
- Classic Split 5-Spoke Design
- Open Lug Center
- I-Beamed Spokes
- Strong Chambered Machining Details
- Lightweight
- Load Rated for Motorsport Applications (2100 lb per wheel)
- Made in the USA!

Starting Price $6,315.00

Forgeline 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1/Z28 Competition Series GTD1 5 Lug Open Cap Wheels (GTD1OL5)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1548978096

Forgeline GTD1 5-Lug is a 10-spoke 5-lug derivative of our race-winning GTD1 wheel. The Forgeline GTD1 5-Lug combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, I-beamed spokes, and channelled spoke spans. This wheel is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing, delivering uncompromising strength and exceptional deflection stiffness.

Though made from the same forgings and similar design as our centerlock GTD1, the GTD1 5-Lug wheel has been re-engineered with 10 spokes and features an open lug center to reduce mass and enable easy access to the lug nuts. And its 5-bolt lug pattern can accommodate most performance car fitments.

The GTD1 5-Lug is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GTD1 5-Lug is available with fully customizable finish options.

WHEEL FEATURES
- 10-Spoke Design
- Open-Lug 5-Lug Hub Center
- Concave Profile
- Channelled Spoke Spans Along the Lip
- Extreme Stiffness
- Race-Ready Load Ratings
- Open Lug Center Design to Reduce Mass and Allow Easy Lug Nut Access
- Made in the USA!

Starting Price $6,640.00

Forgeline 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1/Z28 Competition Series VX1R Wheels (VX1R)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1548948765

Forgeline VX1R features a sharp Y-spoke design (with long spokes that wrap around the lug holes), striking sharp angles, deep concave profile, and chamfered outer edge. The Forgeline VX1R is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel that utilizes manufacturing technology similar to Forgeline's very successful GA1R wheel. Beyond just beautiful style, the VX1R is engineered to allow plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. And the one-piece monoblock forging and computer-simulated FEA design process yield a wheel that is lightweight, stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength.

The VX1R is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the VX1R is available with fully customizable finish options.

WHEEL FEATURES
- Concave Profile
- Sharp Y-Spoke Design
- Striking Sharp Angles
- Lightweight
- Load Rated for Motorsport Applications
- Made in the USA!

Starting Price $6,640.00

Forgeline 5th Gen Camaro SS/ZL1/Z28 One Piece Monoblock Series AR1 Wheels (AR1)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/00...g?v=1548970428

Forgeline AR1 is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel that utilizes manufacturing technology similar to Forgeline's very successful GA1R wheel. Beyond just beautiful style, the AR1 is engineered to allow plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. And the one-piece monoblock forging, computer-simulated FEA design process, and I-beam spoke technology yield a wheel that is lightweight, stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength.

The AR1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the AR1 is available with fully customizable finish options.

WHEEL FEATURES
- Concave Profile
- Angular Split Five Spoke Design
- Lightweight
- Made in the USA!

Starting Price $6,640.00

WE INSTALL PARTS!!

If you are looking to have work performed or have one of our packages installed on your vehicle, we have a facility in Sandy, Utah where we perform everything from bolt-on installations, Dyno testing/tuning and complete race car builds. Our install shop fills up fast, so please call us to set up an appointment. Our expert staff is eager to assist you. We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Cheers,

Kayla L.
Sales@jdpmotorsports.com

JDP Sales 02-26-2015 12:51 PM

Post Reserved for Concave series

JDP Sales 02-26-2015 12:52 PM

Post reserved for One piece Monoblock

JDP Sales 02-26-2015 12:53 PM

Post reserved for Competition series

JDP Sales 02-26-2015 12:54 PM

Post reserved for Premier series

JDP Sales 04-10-2015 10:11 AM

You don't want to be "that guy" out on track! Be sure to put a quality set of wheels under your car; it could save your life!

http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.corv...cde0efcc43.jpg

Give us a call or shoot me a PM/email and we'll get you hooked up with a killer set of wheels at an unbeatable price!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

digdeep0169 04-10-2015 10:21 AM

PM me a price quote on DS3 18" setup. 18x10" rear, 18x5" front. pls thanks.

JDP Sales 04-14-2015 03:15 PM

All PMs have been sent and replied to! Thanks for the orders everyone!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

JDP Sales 05-29-2015 01:41 PM

Best deals! Call, PM or email us with questions or pricing!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

JDP Sales 09-18-2015 10:40 AM

If you're looking for the best wheels on the market give us a call today! We can spec the best fitment for your 5th Gen and we have excellent pricing on all of Forgeline's offerings!

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5676/...e4155ab8_b.jpg

We appreciate the support and have a great day! :chevy:

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

Vader2011v6 10-24-2015 06:59 AM

Do you have the zx3 rims that will fit a zl1 and clear the brakes? If so I would be interested in knowing the price and size and what size tires are recommended. I've had issues already with buying rims for my car.

JDP Sales 11-18-2015 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vader2011v6 (Post 8700157)
Do you have the zx3 rims that will fit a zl1 and clear the brakes? If so I would be interested in knowing the price and size and what size tires are recommended. I've had issues already with buying rims for my car.

I spoke to Forgeline. The ZX3 wont fit the Zl1. Any others you are considering?

We appreciate your interest in our products. Have a great day!

All the best,

Jared Royce
JDP Motorsports

Vader2011v6 11-25-2015 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDP Sales (Post 8743894)
I spoke to Forgeline. The ZX3 wont fit the Zl1. Any others you are considering?

We appreciate your interest in our products. Have a great day!

All the best,

Jared Royce
JDP Motorsports

What about the gz3 in an 18 will they fit a zl1? I'm looking for a step lip rim in an 18 inch. I know you sell different rims. Do you also know other company's that make either a zx3 or a gz3 style. It can be a replica as well. Please let me know

JDP Sales 12-18-2015 10:25 AM

Get new shoes for your ride this holiday season! Give us a call today to spec out a set of Forgelines at an unbeatable price!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8391/...f6eb50c1_b.jpg

Best regards,
Kayla L.