Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to see your Camaro here-- and I need your help, please! :) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344757)

BowtieBelle 02-27-2014 08:38 AM

I want to see your Camaro here-- and I need your help, please! :)

Hey y'all!

Some of you might already be familiar with it, but there's a pretty kickass site where you can post up your car with your build thread and tons of pics-- kinda like a vehicular Hot or Not. The site is currently overrun with Mustangs, and any time a Camaro owner posts, the Mustangs band together and vote down the car to keep it from being considered for Ride of the Week, which is pretty damn immature. :frusty: So I think we need to overrun this site with badass Camaros-- I want to see some of the sick cars here over there!

And you can help this girl right here out by going and upvoting my car if you like what I've done to it-- counteract the Mustang owners who are trying to run off any Camaro owners who join! You'll see what I mean when you click on the car section and look at the scores.

Here's the link to my car: http://www.ratemyridez.com/bella-sar...tom-camaro-rs/

So go help me out-- but also make sure to post up your ride with pics and details. There are hundreds of thousands of people here; I know we can make a showing! :headbang:

I appreciate y'all for having a look, helping me out, and of course posting your own ride up :love: And FYI, this isn't Facebook-related, you can just make a login with your email address and build your ride out and vote for the other Camaro owners there :)

BLU DUCE 02-27-2014 08:50 AM

You know me I would gladly leave a post on this subject for you any time but I don't do Facebook sorry.

BowtieBelle 02-27-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike III (Post 7455303)
You know me I would gladly leave a post on this subject for you any time but I don't do Facebook sorry.

It's not Facebook ;) All you have to do to login/register is use your email address and create a password, which is pretty awesome, takes like two seconds.

But you should seriously put your car up there.

BLU DUCE 02-27-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowtieBelle (Post 7455306)
It's not Facebook ;) All you have to do to login/register is use your email address and create a password, which is pretty awesome, takes like two seconds.

But you should seriously put your car up there.

I don't even have E-mail :sorry:

BowtieBelle 02-27-2014 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike III (Post 7455348)
I don't even have E-mail :sorry:

:facepalm: :sm0: then how did you register for Camaro5?

You can put in any BS email address you want, they don't even make you activate it!

RallyellowRS 02-27-2014 09:15 AM

I voted.

BLU DUCE 02-27-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowtieBelle (Post 7455370)
:facepalm: :sm0: then how did you register for Camaro5?

You can put in any BS email address you want, they don't even make you activate it!

Son did it.:bonk:

BowtieBelle 02-27-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike III (Post 7455403)
Son did it.:bonk:

:biggrin: My mom is the same way.

HDRDTD 02-27-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowtieBelle (Post 7455272)
Hey y'all!

So go help me out-- but also make sure to post up your ride with pics and details. There are hundreds of thousands of people here; I know we can make a showing! :headbang:

I appreciate y'all for having a look, helping me out, :)

Done.
:biggrin:

woodside783 02-27-2014 01:08 PM

Done

sscamaro 02-27-2014 01:51 PM

I joined.

BowtieBelle 02-27-2014 04:00 PM

Starting to see more Camaros show up-- awesome! Keep it up y'all! And thank you for those of you who gave my car a :thumbsup:

And go give some thumbs up to the others on the site! ;)

Jalberdi99 02-27-2014 04:07 PM

done

Dznts 02-27-2014 04:10 PM

I need to post my car on there.