Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

SSE 4 2SS 05-14-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3218317)
Nah, we can put the stockers back on for this. Plus we need you to make the perpendicular stripes. :yikes::D

We can do the curves, I'll sit on the line lock and ya'll push the back end around in an arc...

Mr Twisty 05-14-2011 09:59 AM

:sm0:

Ya'll GOTTA do this!

speedster 05-14-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3218697)
:sm0:

Ya'll GOTTA do this!


YOU have to video it...:D

Poor Chris. I am sure Randy would enjoy it too !

PQ 05-14-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3218110)
or you could just come out & hear it for yourself...

We are gonna find a place to drink some beer and shoot some pool. Bring the car and let me hear. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 3218235)
It's actually 3...bring a friend :laugh:

That would be the coolest garage Christening ever! Put so much smoke in the garage a neighbor will call the fire dept :headbang:

Know what? I'd actually REALLY do it if it were my house. Christened by THR22 and SST would be an honor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3218301)
I wonder if Chris' future neighbors have any idea what's about to happen...

:bellyroll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3218865)
Poor Chris. I am sure Randy would enjoy it too !

:headbang:

SSE 4 2SS 05-14-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3218943)
Know what? I'd actually REALLY do it if it were my house. Christened by THR22 and SST would be an honor.

:(.....:cry:

I see how it is... give the man a ride and he throws me under the bus...

Darth_Emma 05-14-2011 11:17 AM

I think Chris is hiding from his own car journal. :emoticon12:

PQ 05-14-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3218961)
:(.....:cry:

I see how it is... give the man a ride and he throws me under the bus...

:laugh:

Well, I had to let the owner of the house be a part. And the SST is...... well...... is SST. :rolleyes:

You and me and Terri can shut the doors and lock them in after they are in there and go cruising. :bellyroll:

CamaroSpike23 05-14-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3218964)
I think Chris is hiding from his own car journal. :emoticon12:

he's waiting for me to go on lunch to call him about his LS-Spike engine build.

SSE 4 2SS 05-14-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 3218969)
:laugh:

Well, I had to let the owner of the house be a part. And the SST is...... well...... is SST. :rolleyes:

You and me and Terri can shut the doors and lock them in after they are in there and go cruising. :bellyroll:

Cool, Count me in.... And then Speedster and you and I can go Christen Chris's Garage... Terri can throw the flag to start the burn....

Darth_Emma 05-14-2011 02:22 PM

I think Chris needs a few more garage bays so we can all burn.

SSE 4 2SS 05-14-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3219421)
I think Chris needs a few more garage bays so we can all burn.

You can take my spot, I'll throw the flag.... :respekt:

zebra 05-14-2011 04:01 PM

so did Chris move to a new house?

speedster 05-14-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3219652)
so did Chris move to a new house?


Z-

He's working on it...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143892&page=5

Post 122 has his recent pics. (Note the white truck towing TH22...j/k)

Mr Twisty 05-14-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 3218865)
YOU have to video it...:D

Poor Chris. I am sure Randy would enjoy it too !

I'll do a fine job... just don't let me have anything to drink first, might get some horizontal shift ifyaknowwhatImean :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3218961)
:(.....:cry:

I see how it is... give the man a ride and he throws me under the bus...

I'm sure he meant to say Brandi...
I think Randy's been drinking already:drinking:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.