Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mr Twisty 02-25-2012 11:19 PM

We need to get your eyesight checked
you have a new tag:laugh:

JusticePete 02-28-2012 09:27 PM

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...99333877_n.jpg








Not really, but the image cracked me up so I had to post it somewhere :laugh:

GTAHVIT 02-29-2012 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
awwww and you chose my thread...

JusticePete 02-29-2012 10:36 AM

http://www.gameinformer.com/resized-...ed_2500_22.jpg

GTAHVIT 02-29-2012 11:07 AM

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/awsome-yoda.jpg

Mr Twisty 02-29-2012 11:24 AM

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...8472150861.jpg

WadeWilson 02-29-2012 12:09 PM

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/yoda-t.jpg

PQ 02-29-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4560537)
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...99333877_n.jpg








Not really, but the image cracked me up so I had to post it somewhere :laugh:

:laugh:

I was about to post a hundred popcorn eating smileys. LOL

speedster 02-29-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4562952)


I think you win the product placement award for the most sponsors in one sig... That's a bunch of C5 Vendors :thumbsup:

GTAHVIT 02-29-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 4565865)
I think you win the product placement award for the most sponsors in one sig... That's a bunch of C5 Vendors :thumbsup:

I like to support the companies that support camaro5 :D

actually I got sick of typing out all the text describing my mods.... it seemed easier with the logos... but.... it's kinda busy with the Fest logo on there... I may lose the logos while we are leading up to the fest... eventually I'll have to go back to text.... as I buy more stuff from other companies there won't be room for my car on my sig with all the logos.

:laugh:

zebra 03-01-2012 04:47 AM

hey Chris!! :wave:




HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!!!

Mr Twisty 03-01-2012 05:47 AM

... I knew there was a reason his sight was going... he was seeing double the other day :laugh:
Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

hrpiii 03-01-2012 06:24 AM

wow, and I thought last year he was really looking his age.

GTAHVIT 03-01-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 4568253)
hey Chris!! :wave:




HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!!!

Thanks Jason!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4568311)
... I knew there was a reason his sight was going... he was seeing double the other day :laugh:
Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

I'M ONLY 39!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 4568363)
wow, and I thought last year he was really looking his age.

I was in the sun all day.... :emoticon3:




:laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.