Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

hrpiii 03-01-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4568908)
Thanks Jason!!




I was in the sun all day.... :emoticon3:




:laugh:

Is that good or bad, I'm 45 and would love to get that pic of me and you standing beside each other. :D

GTAHVIT 03-01-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 4568925)
Is that good or bad, I'm 45 and would love to get that pic of me and you standing beside each other. :D

I need to try and find that pic. Did Randy take it?

hrpiii 03-01-2012 09:03 AM

I think so.

Mr Twisty 03-01-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4568908)



I'M ONLY 39!!!!






:laugh:

How many years have you been 39?

...Found this from last year...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4568908)

I'M 39!!!!




:popcorn:

:laugh:

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 03-01-2012 09:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday Chris!!

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
Attachment 342287

GTAHVIT 03-01-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 4568984)
I think so.

I'm on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 4569005)
How many years have you been 39?

...Found this from last year...






:popcorn:

:laugh:

:mad0260: :laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 4569006)
Happy Birthday Chris!!

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
Attachment 342287

:D Thanks Becky!!!!!!

WadeWilson 03-01-2012 09:28 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!! :drinking:

http://www.kgreetings.com/Funny_Pict...0fella%20!.jpg

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/...93/image_3.jpg

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/5.gif

Redemption 03-01-2012 10:14 AM

Happy birthday!!


Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.

PQ 03-01-2012 10:41 AM

If I were on Facebook I'd have known.

Bonnie had to tell me.

PQ = :facepalm:

So for your B-Day I decided to send you a shared app.







For 2.99 ........................... :bellyroll:

GTAHVIT 03-01-2012 10:55 AM

:laugh:

:laugh:

:barf:

;) Thanks man! :drinking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 4569335)
Happy birthday!!


Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.

:headbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4569490)
If I were on Facebook I'd have known.

Bonnie had to tell me.

PQ = :facepalm:

So for your B-Day I decided to send you a shared app.







For 2.99 ........................... :bellyroll:

That's a true friend right there.... :laugh:

Darth_Emma 03-01-2012 11:04 AM

Happy Birthday, Chris!!!

GTAHVIT 03-01-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 4569647)
Happy Birthday, Chris!!!

:D Thanks Very much 'T'!!!!

CamaroSpike23 03-01-2012 11:22 AM

Happy birthday man!!

GTAHVIT 03-01-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 (Post 4569751)
Happy birthday man!!

Thanks brother! :thumbup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.