Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Westchester/Rockland/Bergen Camaro owners! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24787)

BrianGriffin78 08-14-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POWERFREAK (Post 798902)
I'm gonna assume we're on for tomorrow at noon...I'll try and get s'more camaro's to show up.

Yeah man, cannot stay crazy long but will meet up for a bite.

So looks like we got ourselves a SIM, a IBM, and a ABM showing up tommorrow? Anyone else want to meet up?

Xmicro_SS 08-14-2009 06:37 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, I will be there at Noon, maybe a bit before. Looking forward to meeting up!

For directions, if you are heading toward the Jeffersn Valley Mall from MOHEGAN LAKE on Rt 6, 6N is the FIRST LEFT after you go under the Taconic!

If you are coming NOrth on the Taconic Pkwy, you get off at Route 6 Jefferson Valley and stay in the (Middle Turn Lane) Right hand turn. Once you make the right turn it is an IMMEDIATE LEFT to 6N.

If you are coming from the Mahopac side of Jefferson Valley Mall, you can make a right at Decicco's Market go to the end (Route6N) and make a right.

Holy Smoke is a few miles up the road, just over the putnam border, on the left side. Be careful because it comes up on you very fast after a bend. Red Bldg looks like this:

I held a SKY meet there!

POWERFREAK 08-14-2009 06:44 PM

^^^ Cool...maybe some day we'll get a Camaro banner here in "upstate NY". :D :coolpics:

Xmicro_SS 08-14-2009 06:49 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by POWERFREAK (Post 799945)
^^^ Cool...maybe some day we'll get a Camaro banner here in "upstate NY". :D :coolpics:

I had 43 Sky's and Solstices that day. We were 5 miles long while driving. It was the best day the SKY and Solstice folks ever had, they still compare every other run to that run! :thumbsup:

BrianGriffin78 08-14-2009 06:58 PM

Ok guys, see ya around 12ish. Anyone reading this thread feel free to come on by!!! :cool:

BrianGriffin78 08-16-2009 11:20 AM

Hey guys, awesome meet up! I plan to go to bear mountain Wednesday, weather permitting. I looked at the forecast and Today is Sunny, Tommorrow, Sunny, Tuesday, Sunny, Wednesday, 40% chance of T-storms, and Thursday Sunny. :laugh:

No luck huh?

97one 08-19-2009 08:37 PM

Car Shows.WEST. or PUTNAM Co. ?

[QUOTE=BrianGriffin78;804457]Hey guys, awesome meet up! I plan to go to bear mountain Wednesday, weather permitting. I looked at the forecast and Today is Sunny, Tommorrow, Sunny, Tuesday, Sunny, Wednesday, 40% chance of T-storms, and Thursday Sunny. :laugh:

Just got back from Bear Mountain show (no rain). :)
There were three 2010 SS's, 1-IBM, 1-ABM & 1-CGM . This was the first time going there for me.
Is anybody going to the Baldwin Place shopping center car show Tommorrow THURS. Eve in Northern WESTCHESTER CO. on RT. 6 ?
Do they still have a show there on Thursday Eve?
I have not been there in a long time.
I will go if there is a show & anyone wants to meet there.........If we don't get RAIN. :(
Anybody finds out please post here..........

PS ...There IS a Car meet every Friday eve @ 6PM till sept. 11th. @ the HOLIDAY INN in mount Kisco NY (West. Co.) #1 Holiday Inn Drive. Does anyone want to meet up there ? IF it rains this week, what about next week ?

There is a meet at the ROSE HILL shopping center in Thornwood, Westchester Co. Every saturday eve.

Or any other shows in WESTCHESTER or PUTNAM Co. ?
Anyone wants to meet up at a show Post here...........
:chevy:

POWERFREAK 08-19-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97one (Post 819743)

Just got back from Bear Mountain show (no rain). :)
There were three 2010 SS's, 1-IBM, 1-ABM & 1-CGM . This was the first time going there for me.
Is anybody going to the Baldwin Place shopping center car show Tommorrow THURS. Eve in Northern WESTCHESTER CO. on RT. 6 ?
Do they still have a show there on Thursday Eve?
I have not been there in a long time.
I will go if there is a show & anyone wants to meet there.........
Anybody finds out please post here..........

Also is there still a show at the ROSE HILL shopping center,Westchester Co. if so is it on FRIDAY ?
Or any other shows in WESTCHESTER or PUTNAM Co. ?
Anyone wants to meet up at a show Post here...........

YES, the cruise at Chili's (baldwin place) is still going on...unfortunately, thursday nights are no good for me until mid-september. I'm gonna try to make it to Bear Mtn next week. Was there a decent turn out? I haven't been there in a few years.

We'll have to get some more local meets planned. :headbang: Where are you located? Here's a picture of our little mini-meet last week...

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1237/img1540sea.jpg

97one 08-19-2009 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=POWERFREAK;819908]YES, the cruise at Chili's (baldwin place) is still going on...unfortunately, thursday nights are no good for me until mid-september. I'm gonna try to make it to Bear Mtn next week. Was there a decent turn out? I haven't been there in a few years.

We'll have to get some more local meets planned. :headbang: Where are you located? Here's a picture of our little mini-meet last week...

I guess it was a fair turn out 6 or 7 rows of cars. it could hold at least 4 or 6 times as many cars I guess.
I am in west./north castle.
I just added Friday meet in Mt. Kisco NY @ Holliday Inn @ 6pm Fridays. To my last post.
I would meet this Wk. IF NO RAIN. or nxt wk.
Nice PHOTO....... :w00t:

POWERFREAK 08-19-2009 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=97one;820048]
Quote:

Originally Posted by POWERFREAK (Post 819908)
YES, the cruise at Chili's (baldwin place) is still going on...unfortunately, thursday nights are no good for me until mid-september. I'm gonna try to make it to Bear Mtn next week. Was there a decent turn out? I haven't been there in a few years.

I guess it was a fair turn out 6 or 7 rows of cars. it could hold at least 4 or 6 times as many cars I guess.
I am in west./north castle.
I just added Friday meet in Mt. Kisco NY @ Holliday Inn @ 6pm Fridays. To my last post.
I would meet this Wk. IF NO RAIN. or nxt wk.
Nice PHOTO....... :w00t:

That's not bad considering the weather was "iffy". The last time I went, the entire field was full (including the little hill)...around 1200 cars they said. :bow:

Really...a show at Holiday Inn? Interesting.:cool:

Xmicro_SS 08-20-2009 03:04 AM

If I get home early enough tonight and the weather is OK, I will stop by Chili's.

:cool:

97one 08-20-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS (Post 820997)
If I get home early enough tonight and the weather is OK, I will stop by Chili's.

:cool:

Sounds good,I will be there if we don't get the rain.
I would like to see the side vent fade decals you have in person. They look great in your photo........:w00t:
Can anyone else make it to Chili's tonight ?

Xmicro_SS 08-20-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97one (Post 821428)
Sounds good,I will be there if we don't get the rain.
I would like to see the side vent fade decals you have in person. They look great in your photo........:w00t:
Can anyone else make it to Chili's tonight ?

Just got home...........Too late to come........next time! :thumbsup:

POWERFREAK 08-22-2009 04:43 PM

The early weather report say's it's gonna be nice all week (yeah, we'll see)...Bear Mtn this week anyone???