Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Am I the only one crazy enough to smoke in my car? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137293)

Mrpaintballordie 03-27-2011 12:27 AM

Am I the only one crazy enough to smoke in my car?

Am I the only crazy enough person to smoke in my car? It's a pain in the butt to constable clean up every week or so I'm curious anyone else smoke in their
Maro ?

jshaf 03-27-2011 12:29 AM

I don't smoke so no, no smoke in the Camaro

mikeSS 03-27-2011 12:30 AM

i smoke cigars in my car in the summer months. and thats ways worse than cigs and its not the cheap ones. cost me 13 a cigar . but i will probably stop doing that because i have another car to drive now, but when my camaro was my only car i would light that thing up :thumbsup:

Bell040 03-27-2011 12:31 AM

yes, you are the only one crazy enough to ruin your brand new car.

Sasquatch 03-27-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeSS (Post 3015465)
i smoke cigars in my car in the summer months. and thats ways worse than cigs. but i will probably stock doing that because i have another car to drive now, but when my camaro was my only car i would light that thing up :thumbsup:

damn, you sound like an old man, I thought you were younger, aren't you still in school?

Ladybugsmom 03-27-2011 12:33 AM

Oh HELL NO! And nobody ever will! Still got that new car smell after almost 2 years... :D

OUR72GTO 03-27-2011 12:36 AM

Your worried about a mess in your Maro But don't give a rats A$$ about your own body?:facepalm:

You can buy another car...you only get one trip in your gene pool container.:rolleyes:

mikeSS 03-27-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasquatch (Post 3015470)
damn, you sound like an old man, I thought you were younger, aren't you still in school?

ya man, freshman in college. how do i sound older? because i some cigars sometimes ?

carguy50 03-27-2011 12:38 AM

you're gonna awaken the monster. you will get all sorts of posts like "oh no you should quit and stop now and never in MY camaro.
Yes i do smoke. go to walmart and buy one of their covered ash buckets for about 3 bucks and sit it in the cup holder.

bajamoon 03-27-2011 12:41 AM

Shopping for my Camaro now but i smoke in all my cars. I clean the inside every Friday and have one of those metal water bottles to toss the butts in. None of my cars have smelled like smoke, Wife doesn't smoke and she says it's fine.

Sasquatch 03-27-2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeSS (Post 3015490)
ya man, freshman in college. how do i sound older? because i some cigars sometimes ?

yeah, I was picturing burt reynolds rolling down the street in his car that he bought for cigar-smoking only! i dunno :iono:

who here actually has the "smokers package" with their car? pics.

also, who here has burnt a hole in the headliner or anywhere else yet? PICS!

PQ 03-27-2011 12:43 AM

I smoked for 5 years and quit this passed July. I smoked for over a year in my car. ONLY with the windows down and ONLY while driving it.

STILL smelled like smoke in it a little. GTA confirmed it. It doesn't anymore thank goodness, but at the end of the day, it's still just a car. lol

TOMS1SS 03-27-2011 12:44 AM

Does anyone else remember when it was okay to smoke inside a resturant, your house or even your office? Man thirty years have changed a lot of things.

mikeSS 03-27-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasquatch (Post 3015501)
yeah, I was picturing burt reynolds rolling down the street in his car that he bought for cigar-smoking only! i dunno :iono:

the other car is not for smoking, just for daily driving, even though its actually nicer than the camaro. idk how that happen. but at the end of the day they are just cars right ? hehe

hahahah that burt reynolds thing was funnny