Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Day Has Finally Arrived - Round 2 Pictures and VIDEOS! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19607)

orange_5thgen 04-23-2009 09:55 PM

Hey can you get a vid of the gauges, while you're driving down the freeway at 150 MPH eating a hamburger, changing songs on the radio and talking on your Blackberry? :)

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to get this stuff to us. I need my regular fixes! I can't hardly wait until I get mine. Thanks again Embalmer.

logan1080 04-24-2009 01:04 AM

so jealous, feels like i will never get mine :(

noelleo 04-24-2009 08:24 AM

BEAUTIFUL

I ordered the same color and stripes!!! I can't wait..I ordered mine 11/10/09! Today in Sundance Square, Ft. Worth Texas there will be a Camaro Caravan!!!!! Looks like rain tho!
Congrats dude!

franknbeans 04-24-2009 10:38 AM

thanks for all the pictures and videos.

bigralph 04-24-2009 10:40 AM

:confused0068::drool::thumbsup:

FNKNSTN 04-24-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLL67RSSS (Post 426719)
I wouldn't recommend using a hard drive in a car. The heads "fly" over the discs at an incredibly tiny distance, a piece of dust is HUGE by comparison. They don't take well to prolonged jouncing or vibration while in use and the heads are flying. Would most likely lead to premature "crashing" of the drive.

Have you tried it before?

FNKNSTN 04-24-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edrock (Post 426832)
Quite the opposite. No spare. Pretty much a can of fix-a-flat and air compressor.

Yeah, just don't go showing off in the middle of the desert, spinning your tires and shred them.

FNKNSTN 04-24-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embalmer (Post 425957)
Ready for round 2? Here we go! I thought about editing the original thread but didn't think everyone would notice I uploaded a lot more pictures.... so sorry mods if this is a no no...but here's thread no.2.

Ok so tonight I successfully determined that my portable hard drive did NOT work in the Maro :( :( I'm not sure if it's just the type of drive I have or what..but it would not work. (FIRELITE 40GB)

I was also able to get my Blackberry 8800 playing music in the car over BLUETOOTH! Very cool! Got a pic of that playing too.

Oh and I go rummaging through the trunk...found some interesting stuff back there!

Lastly I wanted to point out I'm getting over 20 miles per gallon even with driving like an asshole :)

Next are Pictures of:

Interior shots of the Black/Black Leather
Night shots inside the car
MORE Ambient Lighting
The TRUNK!
The Battery!
Speakers in the Trunk!
And More!

VIDEOS!!

Just uploaded so might not be ready right away.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Look at these videos, dude! You're a big effin' stud!

Your VIN is about 1000 behind mine, but you got yours first, dangit! Then again, you're about 2000 miles closer to the plant than I am ;)

Do you think this means that I should be expecting my car soon? Maybe it's on a train to California right now?

Or do you have a hook-up on the inside?

Killer pics and vids, dude! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Tamarahaz 04-24-2009 05:25 PM

This is so awesome. Thanxs!:thumbup:

Nostromo 04-24-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdbolt70 (Post 426152)
I'm melting because of the awesomeness of this. I am a computer nerd, and this shit is so cool. No need for an ipod even! a $10 jump drive will carry hours and hours of music! AAAHHHHHHH! I need it here NOW!

Good point.
Now iPods are semi-obsolete.

Ferrarimk13 04-24-2009 07:28 PM

so on the LT there is still a auxiliary port so you can hook up the ipod, and play it whether you have the usb package or not? Awesome.. And does the 1LT get a spare or is it the same thing?

JMB10jr1 04-25-2009 02:38 PM

Sweet! I can't believe how its sounds when it starts up. It sounds amazing. I like bluetooth to play music from the phone alot too. The ambient liting is awesome also.

FNKNSTN 04-25-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferrarimk13 (Post 431393)
so on the LT there is still a auxiliary port so you can hook up the ipod, and play it whether you have the usb package or not? Awesome..

Yeah, it's cool... then again, you have to control all your music through the IPOD, not the stereo itself. It's better than nothing.

If I was stuck in that situation, I'd just be burning mp3's to CD-RW's and listening to those.

dankss 04-27-2009 04:37 PM

amazing, cant wait