Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NEC5 Spring/Summer Mods (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290706)

TRC-SS 06-20-2013 08:28 PM

Nice....i watched a few youtube videos of the before and after sounds of the whine after installing one of these. It was crazy how much of a difference there was!!

One-Bad-ZL1 06-20-2013 08:42 PM

Not too mention even more of a kick in the pants when you get on it. It took me two afternoons, took my time, tied everything down and out of the way. No chafing, nothing blowing around from the air the Gulp pushes in, etc. took a little doing to find a good spot for the ground so that would still function and allow me to remove the filter. If you leave the negative battery jumper post, you can't get the filter out, without taking the box out. Now I fixed that. Getting my catch can hose hooked back up was a PITA cuz the put it on the underside and your blind. Does hide everything tho.

Also got my Gorilla Locking lugs on, ain't nobody gettin my wheels off with 20 security lugs on. :paddle:

Evil-Bee-NH 06-20-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One-Bad-ZL1 (Post 6695698)
Not too mention even more of a kick in the pants when you get on it. It took me two afternoons, took my time, tied everything down and out of the way. No chafing, nothing blowing around from the air the Gulp pushes in, etc. took a little doing to find a good spot for the ground so that would still function and allow me to remove the filter. If you leave the negative battery jumper post, you can't get the filter out, without taking the box out. Now I fixed that. Getting my catch can hose hooked back up was a PITA cuz the put it on the underside and your blind. Does hide everything tho.

Also got my Gorilla Locking lugs on, ain't nobody gettin my wheels off with 20 security lugs on. :paddle:

Unless they have a key that is... :yikes:

67RS2010SS 06-20-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6695768)

:bellyroll:

TRC-SS 06-20-2013 09:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:lol:

Lombardi 06-20-2013 11:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
New front lip and fender emblems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Supercharged SS 06-20-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Ill just take the entire car!! It's way faster than taking the tires off.

You'll still get dust with the hawks. Especially under heavy breaking but it's less dust than the stock pads.

2012-2SS 06-21-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Did you cut out your fender? I'm not really sure what I'm looking at in thos pics.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

One-Bad-ZL1 06-21-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 6695768)

It's a secret, just how many keys are out there, but you have to get my style and then get all the key serial numbers, and then purchase all of them at $10.50 each without them catching on. So I'm feeling damn good those wheels aren't going anywhere I don't want them too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lombardi (Post 6696355)
New front lip and fender emblems

Looking good Brandon. Even with the wedding, still find time for a mod. Love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercharged SS (Post 6696385)
Ill just take the entire car!! It's way faster than taking the tires off.

You'll still get dust with the hawks. Especially under heavy breaking but it's less dust than the stock pads.

I know, but much less. Right now, I just have to go down he treet and their covered in dust again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012-2SS (Post 6697030)
Did you cut out your fender? I'm not really sure what I'm looking at in thos pics.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Nah, that's a shot with the fender liner removed, only way to get the washer bottle out and the Gulp in.

Evil-Bee-NH 06-21-2013 03:01 PM

Oh jay you can get anything for free with the interwebz these days... Besides i can see your car at the show get the numbers and wham you'll go back to your car one night and no wheels!!!!!

I kid of course i'd never harm another camaro.

NewDivide 06-21-2013 03:30 PM

4 Attachment(s)
What I did on my summer vacation by New Divide.....
Attachment 525807 RotoFab radiator bling...

Attachment 525808
Attachment 525809
CGM tail light bezels and a little tint to darken things up a bit....

Attachment 525810
Headlight covers and Sparks RS emblem give the front end a new look...

Also ordered a SW catch can from RX, but like many of you I think I have a long wait ahead of me....

PAUL SS 06-21-2013 04:39 PM

Looking awesome!

One-Bad-ZL1 06-21-2013 04:47 PM

Nice and it all works with your theme. Great looking car! Bud.

One-Bad-ZL1 06-21-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCHUSS (Post 6695645)
Nice work!

Thanks Matt. Did you get your complete kit in?