Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

spaznasty 09-27-2012 02:04 PM

looks like i wont be making it. im in the national guard (insert weekend warrior/nasty girl comment here). and my drill in october is on the first weekend. :(

GonzoRN 09-28-2012 06:41 PM

Saturday would work for me at B&D's.

tjk_art 09-29-2012 12:45 AM

anyone have a back bowtie they don't need?

Horriblecreation 09-30-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 5634031)
anyone have a back bowtie they don't need?

yep. I have one I took off you can have.

tjk_art 10-01-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horriblecreation (Post 5638850)
yep. I have one I took off you can have.

nice! is it unpainted?

where could I get it? Are you going to the next meet up

Horriblecreation 10-02-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 5641748)
nice! is it unpainted?

where could I get it? Are you going to the next meet up

yep unpainted, and if its this weekend I wont be able to. I could ship it to you or whatever is easiest man.

tjk_art 10-05-2012 06:49 PM

When/where are we all meeting sunday?

DenaliR1 10-05-2012 07:10 PM

Good call. I just got back from BNCOC. Ready to drive.

habunow1 10-05-2012 09:08 PM

The old hummer lot on Ogeechee Road 1000 am right down the road from Costal Chevy. We need to make a rule that you must bring a friend with a second Camaro to the meet.:sm0:
I will try to text and email everyone by tomorrow morning.

tjk_art 10-05-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habunow1 (Post 5659761)
The old hummer lot on Ogeechee Road 1000 am right down the road from Costal Chevy. We need to make a rule that you must bring a friend with a second Camaro to the meet.:sm0:
I will try to text and email everyone by tomorrow morning.

Thats a good distance out of my way. I'm right in downtown savannah. what's the schedule like? i might have to catch up with you guys down the road

Roll_the_Dice 10-05-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 5659862)
Thats a good distance out of my way. I'm right in downtown savannah. what's the schedule like? i might have to catch up with you guys down the road

You've been wanting to come for a while...might as well make it this Sunday!

habunow1 10-06-2012 09:15 AM

Preposed schedule feel free to chime in:
Meet and BS 1000 - 1030
Ride to eats 1030 -1100 (Hooters or where ever)
Lunch 1100 - 1230 (BS about mods and plan future meets)
Ride 1230 - 1400 (Tybe, downtown, where ever)
Break to home or contune ride (I believe I heard go carts somewere)

I have already recieve a few replys of shows ( feel free to bring other camaros if you can find them.)

DenaliR1 10-06-2012 10:22 AM

I'll start cleaning the car now. Lol

Roll_the_Dice 10-07-2012 05:15 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics of today's meet! Great time cruising and going to Hutchinson Island. If anyone wants a full sized picture PM me your email address and I will get it to you. Can't wait until the next meet!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.