Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

Horriblecreation 12-02-2012 08:25 AM

So sounds like this isn't happening today? Wanna try next weekend then? I'm in the same 9 month boat...

Roll_the_Dice 12-02-2012 08:50 AM

I'll be there...leaving now...

DenaliR1 12-02-2012 08:55 AM

I'm leaving now too

only the beSSt 12-02-2012 11:50 AM

I have too much stuff to do still preparing for the deployment. The next time I see you guys in about 9-10 months, I'll have my new Camaro.

tjk_art 12-12-2012 04:37 PM

Any plans for the January meet ?

Whats on everyones holiday list for mods?

Roll_the_Dice 12-12-2012 07:33 PM

Should be the same as always...first Sunday... January 6th. I will be back from NY by then...

DenaliR1 12-12-2012 10:12 PM

Hello to all of my C5 buddies in the states... i'm going to start a chapter here in afhganistan if any of yall feel like visiting... look forward to seeing you guys soon this summer... ill stop in every once and a while and see if anyone is getting rid of parts for free. lol

Be safe everyone

Roll_the_Dice 12-13-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenaliR1 (Post 5909656)
Hello to all of my C5 buddies in the states... i'm going to start a chapter here in afhganistan if any of yall feel like visiting... look forward to seeing you guys soon this summer... ill stop in every once and a while and see if anyone is getting rid of parts for free. lol

Be safe everyone

:sm0:You are a funny guy!

You be safe my friend!

mmarx82 12-13-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 5908239)
Any plans for the January meet ?

Whats on everyones holiday list for mods?

I'm still planning to go and meet you guys for the first time. I've got some stuff on my list just too cold, windy and wet to want to go out and actually put it all on...

tjk_art 12-13-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmarx82 (Post 5911831)
I'm still planning to go and meet you guys for the first time. I've got some stuff on my list just too cold, windy and wet to want to go out and actually put it all on...

nice... if you ever want to sell your wheels i call first dibs :D

Horriblecreation 12-13-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenaliR1 (Post 5909656)

Be safe everyone

we never got around to the bluetooth! :paddle: lol

only the beSSt 12-14-2012 02:42 AM

Hey, guys. I figured I would at least check in and say hi. Afghanistan is awesome (not).

I found out that my 1LE has been manufactured and has a vin. At this time, the hood wrap should done and ready to head back the plant for shipping to my dealer. Too bad I won't be able to enjoy it for another 8 months and some change. I'm going to come back just in time for winter, again... lol

mmarx82 12-14-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 5912147)
nice... if you ever want to sell your wheels i call first dibs :D

Not planning on selling those, I like them alot myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by only the beSSt (Post 5914222)
Hey, guys. I figured I would at least check in and say hi. Afghanistan is awesome (not).

I found out that my 1LE has been manufactured and has a vin. At this time, the hood wrap should done and ready to head back the plant for shipping to my dealer. Too bad I won't be able to enjoy it for another 8 months and some change. I'm going to come back just in time for winter, again... lol

If you would like someone to enjoy it for you while your away just let me know... Hopefully you'll get some R&R time and get to come back and enjoy it for a little while before you have to go back. What dealership do you use?

only the beSSt 12-14-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmarx82 (Post 5914456)
Not planning on selling those, I like them alot myself.

If you would like someone to enjoy it for you while your away just let me know... Hopefully you'll get some R&R time and get to come back and enjoy it for a little while before you have to go back. What dealership do you use?

I wish. Because we are supposedly getting a shorter deployment, we're not getting any mid-tour leave.