Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   ¿Manual o Automatico? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370480)

Adrur 07-26-2014 01:21 PM

¿Manual o Automatico?

Hola soy nuevo en este foro y al igual que como buen fan del Chevrolet Camaro voy a adquirir un Zl1, bueno... No se cual escoger, estoy en una buena encrucijada. Claramente se conducir con manual, es mas en España que es donde resido y donde me saque el Carnet, y donde disfrutare de este tremendo coche. En definitiva no se cual elegir, tengo bastantes dudas al respecto y como no conozco a nadie que tenga ninguno de estos, tampoco se que tal es uno y que tal es otro. Como nota decir que he probado aquí el Camaro SS (ya que el ZL1 en España no se vende) en cambio manual el automático no porque no lo tiene aquí en esa opción. Y Bueno eso es un poco de que va la cosa, no se si uno u otro y claro Ambos modos me gustan y el precio me da igual así que. Cual creéis que es mejor y que es lo bueno de cada uno.

Un Saludo y GRacias!!!:threadjacked:

bobby35ny 07-26-2014 01:23 PM

Ummmm....Google translate before posting?

13FastBlkSS 07-26-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobby35ny (Post 7846053)
Ummmm....Google translate before posting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrur
Hello I am new to this forum and as good as the Chevrolet Camaro fan I'll buy a Zl1, which is not good ... choose, I'm in a good crossroads. Clearly driving manual, but in Spain it is where I live and where I kick the Library, and where I will enjoy this tremendous car. Definitely not choose which I have many doubts about it as I know no one who has any of these, neither is one such and such is another. As a note to say I've had here the Camaro SS (as the ZL1 is not sold in Spain) in manual automatic change not because you do not have that option here. And that's a good little thing going, do not know if one or the other and clear both ways and I like the price so I do not care. What do you think is better and that is good for everyone.

Greetings and thanks :threadjacked:

:thumbsup:

Welcome to Camaro 5!

Adrur 07-26-2014 01:35 PM

Sorry, I forget put the translation

Adrur 07-26-2014 01:40 PM

Thank you! 13FastBlkSS

jessrayo 07-26-2014 02:43 PM

Get a manual, it is more fun to drive.

CanadianZL1#992 07-26-2014 02:47 PM

I think it lost something in translation!!!

Adrur 07-26-2014 04:53 PM

I'll buy a Zl1 but I don't know whether to buy a manual or automatic.
I've tried manually camaro SS, but not automatic because here in Spain don't see much. and I wanna know your opinion over the two gearbox.

menendez1293 07-26-2014 05:01 PM

I like manual because it is more fun to drive. I noticed in your original post that you mentioned that you can not purchase a ZL1 in Spain, so are you going to buy a US version and have it imported?

Adrur 07-26-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menendez1293 (Post 7846384)
I like manual because it is more fun to drive. I noticed in your original post that you mentioned that you can not purchase a ZL1 in Spain, so are you going to buy a US version and have it imported?

Yes, In Spain only sells 2SS version.:iono: Then I'll have to import it from there and maybe make some changes to homologate

SCHUSS 07-26-2014 06:57 PM

You can't go wrong with either. It all depends on what you want. The auto is a little quicker however I think the manual is more fun. Both are exceptional units.

CanadianZL1#992 07-26-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrur (Post 7846372)
I'll buy a Zl1 but I don't know whether to buy a manual or automatic.
I've tried manually camaro SS, but not automatic because here in Spain don't see much. and I wanna know your opinion over the two gearbox.

I have a 12'ZL1 with a manual that I drag race occasionally. Recently we bought a 14'ZL1 with an auto for my wife. I've driven her car a bit and have to admit I love the auto. If I was ordering my car again I would probably get the auto. I guess it depends on how often you drive the car and traffic conditions. The auto is a fantastic transmission IMHO. BUT the manual is a shit load of fun and rewarding (challenging) at the strip when you make a good pass. Lol

bobby35ny 07-26-2014 07:40 PM

Manual is the way to go!

ZL1 Spoked 07-26-2014 08:35 PM

Manual if you're a man.