Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gaming Lounge (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Shouldn't we have a Gaming Lounge? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109046)

2ndgenz28 10-04-2010 02:29 PM

Shouldn't we have a Gaming Lounge?

So many folks into gaming like sports; it should be organized into one section, letting even more C5 folks be active in it. Being easier to find.

As the OT section should be renamed Exploiting Women ;)
[Even I feel dirty following some of these popular threads in here and I’m a perve to the 10th power.] {Or one should need an extra password beyond the norm to see it. Adults only 18+ eyes only.}

Big Brunsy 10-06-2010 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 (Post 2401882)

So many folks into gaming like sports; it should be organized into one section, letting even more C5 folks be active in it. Being easier to find.

As the OT section should be renamed Exploiting Women ;)
[Even I feel dirty following some of these popular threads in here and I’m a perve to the 10th power.] {Or one should need an extra password beyond the norm to see it. Adults only 18+ eyes only.}

:stupid:

Mindz 10-06-2010 03:14 AM

I'm all for the gaming section, as there's starting to be a lot more threads about games coming out and such.

The 18+ section is much more complicated.

FenwickHockey65 10-06-2010 06:16 AM

+1.

Especially since there are a number of new games coming out soon.

Hemlawk 10-06-2010 07:26 AM

Agreed! I love BS about gaming.

irocnroll 10-06-2010 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 (Post 2401882)

:word:

As mentioned above, there are many new releases coming out that it seems many people on here would love to discuss. Seems better to place them all in one forum instead of spamming the Off Topic forum.

2ndgenz28 10-06-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindz (Post 2408961)
I'm all for the gaming section, as there's starting to be a lot more threads about games coming out and such.

The 18+ section is much more complicated.

Well glad you like half of my idea, like the sports section, we need a gaming one ASAP. Like yesterday.

------
The 18+ section isn't so hard, ever been to the nastyz28 forum???

you just need an extra password to get into their section like that once you request access. Makes folks ask to see such threads.

Or make it a user group section, where one has to join the group to be able to see, that way only those who wish to see such things, can. Keeps the public viewable section squeaky clean for all ages.

Brokinarrow 10-06-2010 01:40 PM

TOO MANY good games coming out this fall! I dunno how I will find time to play them all! Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas... those two right there could last me all winter, plus I still haven't squeezed every last drop of entertainment out of Reach yet (that may take a while, heh). Oh, plus WoW Cataclysm is out in December.... /sigh. So many games so little time.

Hemlawk 10-06-2010 01:48 PM

Im skipping ALL new games this fall/winter, except what Santa brings me.

Saving for the SS! No room for error. I just bought my last game, MoH... I still play BFBC2, Halo, TF2 and Global Agenda. Those should hold me over. ;)

Inuyashas_Brother 10-06-2010 01:52 PM

If we are to have a gaming section, it needs to be up before Nov. 9. :D

FenwickHockey65 10-06-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inuyashas_Brother (Post 2410816)
If we are to have a gaming section, it needs to be up before Nov. 9. :D

:word:

Although I may hold off on Black Ops until later since I don't have my Xbox with me here at school.

Definitely getting Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for PC though.

Jay_LHD3 10-06-2010 02:19 PM

OK... I'm going to be the "one guy" that disagrees! :yikes:

The off-topic section does move fast and if a day goes by without a post in a thread it ends up on page two very fast. Most of the game threads in here are about the hype of the game; the few weeks before and after the new game is released. During the "hype period" it appears to me that the game pretty much stays on page one.

I guess, I just don't think we have enough content to sustain an entire subsection. And, if its one thread to cover all gaming like the "firearms section"; I vote no. :(

Now a subsection on exploiting women (even a PG-13 version like we have now) would get plenty of content to sustain itself! :D :facepalm: :D :facepalm:

:respekt:

Big Brunsy 10-07-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfaber99 (Post 2410936)
And, if its one thread to cover all gaming like the "firearms section"; I vote no. :(

:word: I agree completly

Hemlawk 10-07-2010 04:47 AM

http://www.gossipgamers.com/wp-conte...ublic-logo.jpg

Ohhhh yeah! Cant wait. :fighting0040:
Going Sith :)