Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   PWA "The Lounge" (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3796)

Oddball 11-05-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2012z28 (Post 2520516)
Hey oddball! Been sick all week. Trying to catchup. :drinking:

With the lousey weather we've been having around here this week, I'm surprised the whole state aint sick. Hang in there BUD!:drinking:

"prima"Donna 11-05-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddball (Post 2519951)
Georgetown Hospital is among the best. Rest your mind. He is in good hands.

Thanks for saying that...it makes me feel better...there has been no news today....
It's driving me crazy having to wait and wait for updates and be so far away...

Oddball 11-05-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 2520615)
Thanks for saying that...it makes me feel better...there has been no news today....
It's driving me crazy having to wait and wait for updates and be so far away...

You're welcome Donna. Like you said.. No news is good news. You're not going to help anyone by worrying yourself sick about it. Keep praying and keep a positive attitude.

pugandbull 11-06-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 2519903)
Thanks, Keith...he is actually in Georgetown Hospital in DC...I went on their transplant website yesterday to try and educate myself about what Mike is facing and they seem to be 'the place' to be for a small intestine transplant...
He is in good hands...thanks for the prayers and support...:thumbsup:
I haven't heard anything yet today about his condition...no news is good news, I guess...
Have a great weekend! ;)

So sorry to read about your friend Mike. I know how you feel because my husband went through 2 separate lung transplants. My thoughts are with you all. :)

"prima"Donna 11-06-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddball (Post 2520646)
You're welcome Donna. Like you said.. No news is good news. You're not going to help anyone by worrying yourself sick about it. Keep praying and keep a positive attitude.

Thanks, Keith...it still helps to get encouragement from my C5 family...thanks for praying for Mike and keeping my spirits up too...:wub: :wub:
Gotta have faith...:thumbup:

"prima"Donna 11-06-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugandbull (Post 2520676)
So sorry to read about your friend Mike. I know how you feel because my husband went through 2 separate lung transplants. My thoughts are with you all. :)

Wow, Debbie...so sorry for you and your husband...I hope he is ok now...thanks for your thoughts, and you have mine as well...:)

FenwickHockey65 11-06-2010 10:55 AM

First post after the server came back online. :D

MarkLS2 11-06-2010 11:00 AM

This was epic, but just too big now and has to be closed, continue in the part 2 thread :)