Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Wally's Meet 2013 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282025)

mosplace78 06-02-2013 11:52 AM

I am attending as well...

With envy 06-02-2013 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mosplace78 (Post 6618962)
I am attending as well...

:happyanim: Woo Hoo! Did you hear that everybody! WE'VE GOT A HOTWHEELS COMING! So if you have not yet had the opportunity to feast your eyes on the rare and beautiful Hotwheels Edition, now is your chance. I can almost guarantee you'll want one. Welcome aboard mosplace78!

Attachment 517850

Here's the list of those attending (as posted on this thread or responding by PM):

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Fifth Jen/BAD Z/28
ctinatx
mosplace78 (Hotwheels Edition!)
firestone_ss

Oh yeah, and With envy/Dragonlady!

And here's the "Maybe" list:

golfaholic
schoen311 (Idaho!)
Wabbit
MXR

Did I miss anybody? I know there are quite a few more coming that are not on C5, or they have responded on facebook. I'll try to add them to the list somehow for a more accurate count.

firestone_ss 06-02-2013 01:50 PM

both my wife and I will be there sounds like fun:thumb:

With envy 06-02-2013 03:14 PM

:welcome: firestone_ss!

I've been in the process of amending the list above, so I just added your name in there.

ctinatx 06-02-2013 03:50 PM

I'll be there. Last year was my first meet up in WA :cool:

mosplace78 06-02-2013 05:41 PM

Thanks Envy! From what I have been told, the Hot Wheels, you have pictured in your drive way, is the only one in Washington. There is a very good possiblilty it is the only one in the PNW. There are 6 in California and 8 in AZ that I am aware of. We should know in the next month or so exactly how many were ordered world wide.

With envy 06-02-2013 07:49 PM

I thought about mentioning that, but I wanted to make sure it was accurate first. That's pretty cool. So it looks like we can tell everybody if they want to see one in person, this'll probably be the only place in the state that you will be able to see one on that day! :eyebulge:

And believe me, you really need to see this car in person to appreciate it! :bow:

mosplace78 06-02-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by With envy (Post 6620467)
I thought about mentioning that, but I wanted to make sure it was accurate first. That's pretty cool. So it looks like we can tell everybody if they want to see one in person, this'll probably be the only place in the state that you will be able to see one on that day! :eyebulge:

And believe me, you really need to see this car in person to appreciate it! :bow:

As of today the statement above is correct! It might change but, I don't think it will. Either yesterday or the 30th is the last day they can be ordered, I have been receiving conflicting information.

Misty 06-02-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by With envy (Post 6618086)
Hi everybody!:wave:

Been pretty busy with school, and this week coming up is finals; so I'll probably continue to be a little scarce around here until that's over. That being said, I have a little free time tonight, so I decided to take a few minutes and put up a list of people planning to attend. I scrolled through the thread pretty quick, so if I missed anybody, I apologize. If you're planning on going, and you're not on the list, post up here and I'll add you. I'm also doing a "maybe" list for those who would like to attend, but aren't sure yet if they can make it.

Here's the list of those attending (as posted on this thread or responding by PM):

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129

golfaholic
schoen311 (Idaho!)
Wabbit
MXR

Did I miss anybody? I know there are quite a few more coming that are not on C5, or they have responded on facebook. I'll try to add them to the list somehow for a more accurate count.

I've elected not to do a Synergy Green count for now. I'd kind of like to keep people guessing as to how many we'll get. Tell me what you think. I figure if you're really curious you can count for yourself, but keep in mind that there a few possibly coming that are not on the forums.

I'll give you a hint though...I anticipate we'll be in the double-digits easily!

Okay, c'mon, time to add yourself to the list! I've only got space for a couple hundred more cars! :sm0:

M3NTA7 :facepalm:

With envy 06-02-2013 09:40 PM

Well, I assumed Glen was coming, but in my defense, he hasn't accepted the invite on facebook, and I can't remember the last time I've seen a post from him on C5. Now the question is: Will he be bringing Bee? I seem to remember some mention on another thread that you were bring both. Either way, he's on the list...

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY/& Rachel
Fifth Jen/BAD Z/28
ctinatx
firestone_ss
M3NTA7
Claudine Smith
Jared Geddes
Angel Patterson
Joey Emm (You're on C5, aren't you?)
Camaro Melody

golfaholic
schoen311 (Idaho!)
Wabbit
MXR
keving2873

keving2873 06-02-2013 11:09 PM

I am going to try and make it.

Pflyn lo 06-03-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by With envy (Post 6620921)
Well, I assumed Glen was coming, but in my defense, he hasn't accepted the invite on facebook, and I can't remember the last time I've seen a post from him on C5. Now the question is: Will he be bringing Bee? I seem to remember some mention on another thread that you were bring both. Either way, he's on the list...

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY/& Rachel
Fifth Jen/BAD Z/28
ctinatx
firestone_ss
M3NTA7
Claudine Smith
Jared Geddes
Angel Patterson
Camaro Melody

golfaholic
schoen311 (Idaho!)
Wabbit
MXR
keving2873

Add my sister sue Osborn. She is not on here.

Maxcam 06-03-2013 09:51 AM

Another event that we'll be out of town during :cry:
We'll be riding back from Sturgis

With envy 06-03-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pflyn lo (Post 6622251)
Add my sister sue Osborn. She is not on here.

Done. I'd never forget Sue!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxcam (Post 6622269)
Another event that we'll be out of town during :cry:
We'll be riding back from Sturgis

Arrrrrrgh!:facepalm: You've got to make it to one of these events one of these days!
You need to meet the rest of us...You've only met Scotty,...and...well...we're normal! :sm0:

Last updated 6:00 PM, 6/3/13

camaroguy2010
brengeek
Pflyn lo
Ladybugsmom
Goo
Misty
Lestat2012
MINI HLK
ForgedReality
ZL 1 Brian
Lee9710
Jayhawk500 (Oregon!)
hb35man
iceman5730 (Canada!)
infinite-T
Applegarth
osito129
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY/& Rachel
Fifth Jen/BAD Z/28
ctinatx
firestone_ss
M3NTA7
Claudine Smith
Jared Geddes
Angel Patterson
Camaro Melody
Sister Sue :D

golfaholic
schoen311 (Idaho!)
Wabbit
MXR
keving2873