Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   hey you guys i need help with girl problem plz plz plz (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71451)

thejoker1232 03-16-2010 08:16 PM

hey you guys i need help with girl problem plz plz plz

before i get started i will touch on the lows
*she has kids
*she is 25 i am 20

Highs
* she is nice, funny, and smart
* she is beautiful
* we can talk about anything

i have this girl in my class she is smart, funny and very beautiful. I met her a couple of months ago and she was very cool i took her to concert that my friend wanted me to invite her too. i and did she said yes, but turns out the reason was because she didn't want to go alone, and said she really doesn't have that many friends. So She and I went to the concert and she got a little drunk. the band played like a heavy song but had a dance style breakdown and she was dancing with other girls and kissing them and stuff i was like oh hell yes and my friend got pissed but he still went after her. i found out that he took her home and i was kind of PO'd i said f*** that noise and left, she came up to me at school on monday and said that she is sorry for what happened and i was like ok wtfever. After that she started hanging and talking to my friend. On sunday of this past week she added me on facebook and gave me her number and said i should call her sometime, i was like o...k i called her and later that night we went to a carnival and she explained to me that she was really sorry for what happened and that she hasn't gone out in a long time and that she drank so she wouldn't be as nervous. She said the reason she wasn't talking to me was because when she gave me a hug and said sorry that day i backed up and acted like i didn't want anything to do with her. and i told her i didn't mean to be like that and i told her the situation and the reason i did it. we talked and rode rides and had fun she put her head on my shoulder and was close to me the whole time it was amazing, but when we first went in the carnival guy over by the games you play to get gifts for others. called me over and was like is this your girl. I didn't know what to say so i said my friend i don't know if i made the right move but like i said she was close the rest of the night like she wanted to be more. When she left she told me she had fun and that she would like for me to call her sometime she said it didn't really matter when and if she saw that i called she would call me back then she gave me a hug and left because she had to put her kids to bed. I am so happy yet so confused.

i don't know if i should call her tonight/ tommorrow
how to tell if she likes me as a friend or more
what to do next
i've never had a gf, and i really don't want to mess this up if we do have anything going she broke up with her boyfriend a couple months ago thats the reason it's hard but idk man it's really jogging my brain can you guys give me some clarification

Apex Paul 03-16-2010 08:18 PM

:popcorn:

Fishdadddy 03-16-2010 08:20 PM

DUMP THAT HO

BlackSS831 03-16-2010 08:29 PM

I've dated many older woman with kids and it never works out. There are plenty of hot girls with no kids or drama that you can hook up with!

PB3 03-16-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishdadddy (Post 1598459)
DUMP THAT HO

:D...classic

lee 03-16-2010 08:33 PM

dont waste your time with that

UCI CamaroFan 03-16-2010 08:34 PM

ahhhhhh, wall of text!

seriously, you're 20. you don't want to get involved with somebody who has kids.

csjcsj 03-16-2010 08:39 PM

get ya sum then go. HA HA

Orange5thGen 03-16-2010 08:40 PM

You are in school.... WTheck get with another girl.......... with no kids, you are not ready for that.

Fishdadddy 03-16-2010 08:40 PM

Look, She might be cool. BUT she is 25 with at least 2 kids and no guy?? :iono:HMMMMM? She's gonna mess you up Bro.

You're the one that came here asking? RUUUUUUUUNNN:burnrubber: You are only 20 go get Jiggy with as many as you can while you can:headbang: Plenty of time to hook up and have your own kids. :drinking:

Fishdadddy 03-16-2010 08:43 PM

How's that go? Don't run down. Walk down.

PB3 03-16-2010 08:46 PM

What about: Take it easy and if she's easy take it home...eh?

tjbusa 03-16-2010 08:49 PM

Love knows no boundries.... but there are alot of fish in the ocean

Atti2de 03-16-2010 08:51 PM

Well since you mentioned her kids as a low you really already answered your own question.