Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Camaro Bumblebee with new rims / hood / frontend? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4502)

SuprDispatchQuestionVisor 06-20-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justcallme61 (Post 80688)
dont get your hopes up too much or lose hope if you don't like something about this, because look at the mirrors...those are the concepts, so its not like this is the final design or anything.

No matter what happens, there will always be some camaro fan who has a problem with some detail of the finished product. You can't please everyone, and on this site, I'm sure half the people will have some complaint which will range from "it's to expensive" to "I don't like the rims".

09'Z28 06-20-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuprDispatchQuestionVisor (Post 80810)
No matter what happens, there will always be some camaro fan who has a problem with some detail of the finished product. You can't please everyone, and on this site, I'm sure half the people will have some complaint which will range from "it's to expensive" to "I don't like the rims".

or i don't like the real headlights

greenrail 06-20-2008 01:54 PM

So true!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuprDispatchQuestionVisor (Post 80810)

Truer words have never been spoken. The reality is one can pretty much equip their Camaro any way they see fit. That's what makes it something special!!

Optimus Prime 06-21-2008 07:58 PM

I kinda like that front end, and the hood. That little extra lift on the hood reminds me of the last gen SS hood. And I kinda hope that front end becomes an available option accessory or something. It gives the car a bit of a distinctive look.

6Gearss 06-21-2008 11:05 PM

This is the direction I'm going.....this is the cats ass!!!

AJMcLovin 06-22-2008 12:24 PM

The new front end and hood might be the new design for the high end Z28. I think it looks pretty sweet except the chromed out rims, but at least they're 5 spoke. Personally i'd have to wait and see it in better quality pics before i say its the bee's knees, but so far it's looking like chevy is doing a good job in designing it.

I just can't wait to get into my supercharged 500hp 2010 z28 camaro.

Captain Awesome 06-22-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJMcLovin (Post 81465)
The new front end and hood might be the new design for the high end Z28. I think it looks pretty sweet except the chromed out rims, but at least they're 5 spoke. Personally i'd have to wait and see it in better quality pics before i say its the bee's knees, but so far it's looking like chevy is doing a good job in designing it.

I just can't wait to get into my supercharged 500hp 2010 z28 camaro.

I guess they're going to have to settle for sales of the Base V8. To me the uglyness of those black trapezoids where the foglights should be is a deal breaker.

No. I'm not going to pay even MORE to have a good looking nose put on. Unless I can get some base V-6 poseur to trade noses for that abamination and soo all the work for free.

Mr. Wyndham 06-22-2008 07:07 PM

You know...I don't think anyone in-the-know has actually said that this version of Bumblebee is the Z28.

Personally, I think it's the work of SMS......Saleen's new company.:thumbdown:

camero 06-22-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 81544)
You know...I don't think anyone in-the-know has actually said that this version of Bumblebee is the Z28.

Has anyone even said there is a Z28?

Mr. Wyndham 06-22-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camero (Post 81556)
Has anyone even said there is a Z28?

I don't know, is there? :bellyroll:

Camaro Lives On 06-22-2008 09:17 PM

^Now that is the $28,500 (I can dream) question.

Ahmed lootah 06-25-2008 02:13 PM

i am realy waiting for the new camaro

Once when i saw the car in the Transformer movie i feel i want to drive it right now.However camaro will be the best sport car for me, because it is style and it have been in the movie.

i am realy waiting for the new camaro....

CHVY4LF 06-25-2008 02:18 PM

Not liking the front bumper but the new bowtie looks sweet

Ahmed lootah 06-25-2008 02:25 PM

i've read an text in the camaro web site will be in the first Quarter for the year 2009, which means in march. Despite that how it says here in the fourm it will realsed whithin 85 days???