Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   GROUP BUY- Mach XL V6 (Manual) and Mach XLT V6 (Automatic)- Ends 11/30/09 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49945)

GOINGSOLO2 10-30-2009 07:02 PM

GROUP BUY- Mach XL V6 (Manual) and Mach XLT V6 (Automatic)- Ends 11/30/09

Solo Performance is proud to present our Camaro V6 Exhaust Kits: The Mach XL (Manual V6) and Mach XLT (Automatic V6).

Mach XL Kit Details
Price: $749 shipped + Group Buy Discount
  • 2.5" Mandrel Bent T409 Stainless Steel Front Pipes
  • Mach XL 14" T304 Inside and Out Solo X-Design Muffler
  • 2.25" Mandrel Bent T409 Stainless Steel Rear Pipes
  • 4.5" T304 Stainless Steel Tips
  • All hanger rods and welds are stainless steel as well

The Mach XL V6 Camaro (Manual) cat back exhaust kit is in production! We will be ready to ship within one week!

The exhaust note is a deep, smooth, wonderful base without any drone at all. We struggled hard to get an exhaust note that was full, beautiful throughout the RPM spectrum, with not even a hint of the GM engine harmonic that they saddled this car with. With any performance exhaust kit you can manipulate or push the exhaust note around only so far. The engine harmonic dictates the tone and it’s a good exhausts job to manipulate it to a desirable tone and volume level. It was very tough to get the “ricey” tone out of the V6 manual engine harmonic. We are proud to say that we actually “changed” the engine note rather than just manipulate it or push it one way or another. It’s not often that you can do that. Thanks to GrimKeeper for allowing us the time that we needed with your car. It’s very much appreciated. We are very happy to be able to offer this stainless steel exhaust kit to the V6 Camaro community. We hope you enjoy them.

Videos 2010 V6 Camaro Manual

Undercar View

Rev and Take-Off

In Cabin

Drive-By

Pictures

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...CFORSTEVE7.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...CFORSTEVE5.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...ICFORSTEVE.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...CFORSTEVE2.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...CFORSTEVE3.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...CFORSTEVE4.jpg

Mach XLT Kit Details
Price: $875 shipped + Group Buy Discount
  • Dual 2.25" Long Quantum Resonators
  • 4" T304 Stainless Steel Tips
  • Plus more....

The Mach XLT V6 Camaro (Automatic) exhaust is almost ready to go. We will be doing a final test fit hopefully next week and we hope to be able to ship the following week.

Thanks so much for your patience on this one. GM didn’t give us much to work with on this one. The unhealthy engine harmonic produced by the V6 auto was coupled with an extremely strong vibration throughout the system. The harmonic and the vibration together on this car has proven to be our toughest challenge so far. We really had to think outside the box on this one. We instituted things on this kit that we never had to before. What we have is a car that sounds unbelievable at rev, exotic with an Indy flavor on acceleration, beautiful in the cabin and a true head turner for the people outside watching. The exhaust note is crisp and clean to a point that none of us thought possible. We are currently building 3 versions of the final design to see which one does the absolute best job. We still have to “tweak” one small RPM range that’s why we are building 3 different units. The video’s and sound will be the same as these video’s as it’s a small design change that will make this kit as perfect as can be. There are a few things with this kit that are very unique and we don’t want to release the pictures until we are ready to start shipping. AKI (also GrimKeeper saw the test unit) can attest to the uniqueness of the design up in the front. We are very happy to be able to offer this to the V6 Automatic community. We hope you Enjoy Going Solo!

Videos 2010 V6 Camaro Automatic

Drive-Away

Drive-By

Road Driving- Low RPM

In Cabin- Hard Acceleration

Start-Up and Rev

Pictures

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...xhaustKit1.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...xhaustKit3.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...xhaustKit2.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...xhaustKit4.jpg

Group Buy Details

Each kit ordered will add 1% discount to the final price, up to 20%. Each kit ordered after 20 will receive the 20% discount. We will be selling a maximum of 30 kits, combined manual and automatic, at this group buy rate. Credit cards will be charged the full kit price, and then credited the appropriate discount at the end of the group buy. This ensures that we can ship the kits out before the group buy ends.

Contact Information

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
goingsolo2@hotmail.com
516-655-9002 (cell)
516-414-1429 (home)

Group Buy List

1. sbutler (Mach XL- Manual) PAID
2. rolnslo (Mach XL- Manual) PAID
3. RickRay (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
4. efpardo (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
5. abygale (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
6. HokieERVet (Mach XL- Manual) PAID
7. jam75green (Mach XL- Manual) PAID
8. Halffast (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
9. dagolfguy (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
10. rjschott97 (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
11. disc golfer (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
12. TopThrill (Mach XL- Manual) PAID
13. tjd24 (Mach XLT- Auto) PAID
14. mamaro (Mach XL- Manual) PAID
15. esperman (Mach XL) PAID
16. ckaram (Mach XL) PAID
17. camaropr (Mach XL) PAID
18. bluman (Mach XLT) PAID

bluman 10-30-2009 09:25 PM

Do I call or can you add me to this list for an XLT

GOINGSOLO2 10-30-2009 09:37 PM

Give me a call at 516-655-9002 and I will take your order and get you in on the group buy!

Our first kit has already been ordered by sbutler.

Xanthos 10-30-2009 10:02 PM

Awesome price! Too bad I'm not ordering until the 2011s come out...

Shameless bump for an awesome kit at an awesome price though.
- X

GrimKeeper 10-30-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO2 (Post 1112912)
Solo Performance is proud to present our Camaro V6 Exhaust Kits: The Mach XL (Manual V6) and Mach XLT (Automatic V6).

Mach XL Kit Details
Price: $749 shipped + Group Buy Discount
  • 4.5" T304 Stainless Steel Tips

The Mach XL V6 Camaro (Manual) cat back exhaust kit is in production! We will be ready to ship within one week!

The exhaust note is a deep, smooth, wonderful base without any drone at all. We struggled hard to get an exhaust note that was full, beautiful throughout the RPM spectrum, with not even a hint of the GM engine harmonic that they saddled this car with. With any performance exhaust kit you can manipulate or push the exhaust note around only so far. The engine harmonic dictates the tone and it’s a good exhausts job to manipulate it to a desirable tone and volume level. It was very tough to get the “ricey” tone out of the V6 manual engine harmonic. We are proud to say that we actually “changed” the engine note rather than just manipulate it or push it one way or another. It’s not often that you can do that. Thanks to GrimKeeper for allowing us the time that we needed with your car. It’s very much appreciated. We are very happy to be able to offer this stainless steel exhaust kit to the V6 Camaro community. We hope you enjoy them.

Mach XLT Kit Details
Price: $875 shipped + Group Buy Discount
  • Dual 2.25" Long Quantum Resonators
  • 4" T304 Stainless Steel Tips
  • Plus more....

The Mach XLT V6 Camaro (Automatic) exhaust is almost ready to go. We will be doing a final test fit hopefully next week and we hope to be able to ship the following week.

Thanks so much for your patience on this one. GM didn’t give us much to work with on this one. The unhealthy engine harmonic produced by the V6 auto was coupled with an extremely strong vibration throughout the system. The harmonic and the vibration together on this car has proven to be our toughest challenge so far. We really had to think outside the box on this one. We instituted things on this kit that we never had to before. What we have is a car that sounds unbelievable at rev, exotic with an Indy flavor on acceleration, beautiful in the cabin and a true head turner for the people outside watching. The exhaust note is crisp and clean to a point that none of us thought possible. We are currently building 3 versions of the final design to see which one does the absolute best job. We still have to “tweak” one small RPM range that’s why we are building 3 different units. The video’s and sound will be the same as these video’s as it’s a small design change that will make this kit as perfect as can be. There are a few things with this kit that are very unique and we don’t want to release the pictures until we are ready to start shipping. AKI (also GrimKeeper saw the test unit) can attest to the uniqueness of the design up in the front. We are very happy to be able to offer this to the V6 Automatic community. We hope you Enjoy Going Solo!

Group Buy Details

Each kit ordered will add 1% discount to the final price, up to 20%. Each kit ordered after 20 will receive the 20% discount. We will be selling a maximum of 30 kits, combined manual and automatic, at this group buy rate. Credit cards will be charged the full kit price, and then credited the appropriate discount at the end of the group buy. This ensures that we can ship the kits out before the group buy ends.

Contact Information

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
goingsolo2@hotmail.com
516-655-9002 (cell)
516-414-1429 (home)

Group Buy List

1. sbutler (Mach XL- Manual) PAID

GOINGSOLO,

Glad to be a small part of the process to get this exhaust to the point where it can be made available to others. You have described the sound of the Mach XL Kit very well and the difference from the stock sound is truly night and day. Thanks once again to you and all the guys at Solo for their efforts...I hope the group buy goes well. :respekt:

Can't wait to see the videos and see how my car looks and sounds. :drinking:

Xmicro_SS 10-31-2009 04:20 AM

NICE Steve. EXCELLENT that you guys got the price that low with the extra resonators and work entailed!! :thumbsup:

Heading to SEMA, see you guys in a week. :w00t:

rolnslo 10-31-2009 08:15 AM

Alright, I'm in. The Mach XL (Manual V6) is what I need.
I came in to work early on a Saturday to get some stuff done and here I am wasting an hour doing nothing but listening to Youtube videos of all the different V6 exhausts out there. The Mach XL is the right sound for what I want.
and damn you Xmicro-SS...You stuck to your guns and kept telling us all to wait for this...and you were right. :thumbsup:

GOINGSOLO2 10-31-2009 10:06 AM

rolnslo...you are in! Number 2 added to the list!!

GOINGSOLO2 10-31-2009 10:27 AM

Pictures and videos are now posted. We did not post pictures of the automatic because of some design secrets that we used to eliminate the drone.

RickRay 10-31-2009 11:17 AM

I'm also in for the Mach XLT V6 Camaro (Automatic):happyanim:
Another trip to Toronto :facepalm: before I put my baby to sleep Mode. Now all I need is the CAI from Airaid and that's it for my MODS.:popcorn:

GOINGSOLO2 10-31-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickRay (Post 1115273)
I'm also in for the Mach XLT V6 Camaro (Automatic):happyanim:
Another trip to Toronto :facepalm: before I put my baby to sleep Mode. Now all I need is the CAI from Airaid and that's it for my MODS.:popcorn:

Great! I sent you a PM with the information you asked for. You are added to the list.

Abygale 10-31-2009 03:00 PM

Guys, I'm very interested but I have to talk to the guys at LPE before committing to this exhaust set-up. I love the sound though, you guys did a fantastic job! I hope to have an answer next week :)

Mine would be the XLT (automatic)

TJ91 10-31-2009 03:47 PM

exhaust sound great, whoever was letting off the clutch at 2100 rpm is killing that clutch

esperman 11-01-2009 08:14 AM

sounds very good. I'm seriously considering this setup.
(especially if there gets to be 20 orders and I can buy at 20% off)!