Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Camaro5 Fest IV Announcement: Location! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262980)

Mr. Wyndham 12-01-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewel25 (Post 5869249)
Well I will try to be in Indy. It is not because I "won't" it will be for reasons outside my control. Thanks Moderators for doing all the work for us.

Oh, I know...sorry, I didn't mean it that way...

I sincerely hope you can make it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShnOmac (Post 5869347)
Never been to a autocross where you have to refuel during the race........

:laugh:

Multiple times! :laugh:

jewel25 12-01-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham (Post 5869359)
Oh, I know...sorry, I didn't mean it that way...

I sincerely hope you can make it! :)

I know ;)

I will try my best. A lot can happen in a few months.

skipinminn 12-01-2012 11:00 PM

C5FEST/TEXAS

I so hope The next fest is in TEXAS So I can Spend days and days and post after post Whining why it's so far to drive from Minn. And how Hot it will be and BLA BLA BLA <, :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::respekt:GIVE IT A REST!

radametz 12-01-2012 11:12 PM

All of this talk about how awesome the CamaroCross will be this year has me really excited :D

Rob@WretchedMS 12-01-2012 11:17 PM

lol

Bonemaro 12-01-2012 11:32 PM

Looking forward to next august can't wait !!

lewylew 12-01-2012 11:32 PM

Will the host hotel be posted in this thread or a new thread?

TAG UR IT 12-01-2012 11:54 PM

Sure it's going to be in another thread. And, we have a "plan" for it...meaning we are contemplating doing something a bit different this year. Might work...might not. But, we are tossing around a certain idea...

So,

ready for it?

SOON!

:D

tramtwo 12-02-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 5869911)
Sure it's going to be in another thread. And, we have a "plan" for it...meaning we are contemplating doing something a bit different this year. Might work...might not. But, we are tossing around a certain idea...

So,

ready for it?

SOON!

:D

Lotto? :D

Neumatic 12-02-2012 12:03 AM

TAG....why must you say that? I think that word should be banned from any type of Camaro5 Fest discussion:rules:

:sm0:

tramtwo 12-02-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neumatic (Post 5869933)
TAG....why must you say that? I think that word should be banned from any type of Camaro5 Fest discussion:rules:

:sm0:

It will be....

soon. :bolt:

Neumatic 12-02-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham (Post 5869181)
And ShnO...not maybe...definitely. One of the things returning to Indy affords us is time...time to plan the next event, too. There are awesome things being put in motion for the Camaro5Fest. And these things might not have been possible if we found a way (because we did consider other spots, FYI) to move somewhere completely new, again.

I think this is what a lot of the people that are upset haven't realized yet. While yea it does suck that its the same place and it isn't close to them, it opens the door to a whole lot more possibilities for the future. If they would have chose a place like Texas it pretty well has to be in the spring otherwise it will be hot as hell. Which is tough to do when most tracks book 2 years in advance. Then you have a shorter time to plan and prep if you do get a venue, its just a bad spot to be in. Now they can get ahead of the powercurve and plan for the future so there is some more flexibility and can actually take the Fest down to Texas or out to Las Vegas and make it a well thought out and planned Fest and not something that is thrown together in a very time limited manner. Not to mention how much that would effect the participants with leave/vacation, not everyone can get vacation on that short of notice. Personally I think it was the best thing they could have done for the Fest, at least in the long run.

Neumatic 12-02-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tramtwo (Post 5869936)
It will be....

soon. :bolt:

:facepalm:

Well I sure set myself up for that one:sm0:

Mr. Unassailable 12-02-2012 12:57 AM

I shall continue to complain. But I put in for vacation and will arrange transport for the car. I'm currently designing a large rear window sticker that has my C5Fail4 logo on it. Look out for it at this fest.

I don't see my earlier longer post, must of shut off my phone before it posted.

Distance isn't my issue. Duplication, horrible roads, and adjacent ghetto are my quarrels with Indy. Also it was the same temperature in Indy as it was in Houston this last August.

- Clayton. Official C5Fail4 hater.