Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Mid-Atlantic (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Katie's Coffee @ Great Falls, VA... 7:00AM (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261148)

LWM 01-10-2013 11:19 PM

When Tony's Corvette tunes a car......it turns into a beast!! Great shop!!

SS4Fun 01-11-2013 10:13 AM

I'm going to roll on my own............ since I can't be trusted.:facepalm:

73camarolt 01-11-2013 11:22 AM

Depending on the weather tonight i may come out.

SS4Fun 01-11-2013 02:45 PM

What..........."Dense Fog Advisories have been issued for SW Virginia and may be extended northeast to include some parts of our service area. South to southeast winds will keep humidity levels high but in time, they will transport in unseasonably warm air. We expect to see fog tomorrow morning following by partial clearing" :iono:

Rufnek 01-11-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS4Fun (Post 6023314)
What..........."Dense Fog Advisories have been issued for SW Virginia and may be extended northeast to include some parts of our service area. South to southeast winds will keep humidity levels high but in time, they will transport in unseasonably warm air. We expect to see fog tomorrow morning following by partial clearing" :iono:

I am already seeing some fog/haze out my direction. Will have too see what the roads look like in the A.M.

There is always Sunday at the Fair Oaks meet.

SS4Fun 01-11-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufnek (Post 6023322)
I am already seeing some fog/haze out my direction. Will have too see what the roads look like in the A.M.

There is always Sunday at the Fair Oaks meet.

Yeah.......... getting a little froggy here too. Thought about Fair Lakes ....... never been? I like the Friday/Saturday night meets not this morning stuff!!

Rufnek 01-11-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS4Fun (Post 6023357)
Yeah.......... getting a little froggy here too. Thought about Fair Lakes ....... never been? I like the Friday/Saturday night meets not this morning stuff!!

I agree with night meets, but I guess we take what we can get to fill our souls throughout the winter. Never been to the Fair Lakes meet either, but the parking is big and it starts 830 so I technically get to sleep in. Plus with the weather this may be the better choice of the two for those of us who hide from Mother Nature's moisture.

Lumino1LE 01-11-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufnek (Post 6023374)
I agree with night meets, but I guess we take what we can get to fill our souls throughout the winter. Never been to the Fair Lakes meet either, but the parking is big and it starts 830 so I technically get to sleep in. Plus with the weather this may be the better choice of the two for those of us who hide from Mother Nature's moisture.

I may follow suit, too. I like the sleeping in part. Plus, I like Silver Diner and there's one nearby.

Rufnek 01-11-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumino1LE (Post 6023828)
I may follow suit, too. I like the sleeping in part. Plus, I like Silver Diner and there's one nearby.

Never been there but heard good things. I am going to skip Katie's, the roads are still way to wet over here for me to take her out of the garage before noon tomorrow. I will check out the Fair Oaks meet Sunday and hopefully see some of you there.

Mil 01-12-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufnek (Post 6023925)
Never been there but heard good things. I am going to skip Katie's, the roads are still way to wet over here for me to take her out of the garage before noon tomorrow. I will check out the Fair Oaks meet Sunday and hopefully see some of you there.

What's the address and time for the Fair Oaks gathering on Sundays.. be a good cruise down I may stop by if the weather is great.

SS4Fun 01-12-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mil (Post 6025858)
What's the address and time for the Fair Oaks gathering on Sundays.. be a good cruise down I may stop by if the weather is great.

Khols parking lot.... Fair Lakes
12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033

8:30am

Anyone chime in if I'm wrong.......

MYDLIFECRISIS 01-12-2013 03:22 PM

Is this a regular thing?? I live right around the corner from there.

Nameless 01-12-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MYDLIFECRISIS (Post 6027013)
Is this a regular thing?? I live right around the corner from there.

Yep, the Kohls Sunday thing is. There are some nice turnouts when the weather is nice. Sounds like a few people are thinking of going so I may ride over there tomorrow morning if it stays dry since I live 5 minutes away.

SS4Fun 01-12-2013 05:12 PM

Hey.... just a heads up...... last time I was on the Fairfax County Parkway down that way.... they were milling/paving right around round Route 50 bridge???? Just Say'n:yikes: