Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trading Camaro In For This.... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51771)

DkknightX 11-12-2009 03:11 AM

Trading Camaro In For This....

1 Attachment(s)
I've seen some ads recently for the new Kia Forte Koup. It's actually pretty attractive. My wife wants me to trade my new Camaro in for one of these because it looks better and gets better gas mileage. What do you all think?

I also told my wife to go fly a kite!!!! No WAY am I trading in my Camaro for this car although I have to say, this Kia is by far the coolest I've ever seen.....It ain't a Camaro in any way shape or form! :sm0:

a6pk2go 11-12-2009 05:05 AM

I think you need to go and take your wife to get her eyes examined and then go and get her head examined. :sm0::thumbup:

ElAntonius 11-12-2009 07:18 AM

Well, if you squint a little...and paint on the black rally stripes...and get an eye infection...and get stabbed in your good eye with a rusty nail...

It might sort of look like your Camaro.

It is sharp though...looks like a sportier civic.

shevyman 11-12-2009 07:38 AM

yeah thats what i was going to say, looks like a civic, and kind of like a tc from the rear.

Camaro5Iowa 11-12-2009 07:42 AM

Don't do it! Kia = Ford product.

rodimus prime 11-12-2009 07:52 AM

It looks like a Focus. I cant believe people actually spend money on KIA's in the first place. Killed In Action......hmmm no thanks. Plus its a pos korean junk mobile. Might as well be a Daewoo.

cliffy 11-12-2009 08:04 AM

Kia/Hyundai is nothing more than a cloner of other peoples ideas without coming up with any of their own. Remember they were the absolute bottom of the barrel for a car 15 years ago. They've come a ways sinces then, but I have no respect for them and their blatent ripoffs of others designs. Their forthcoming Equus brand good case in point

freemaSSon 11-12-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DkknightX (Post 1163198)
I've seen some ads recently for the new Kia Forte Koup. It's actually pretty attractive. My wife wants me to trade my new Camaro in for one of these because it looks better and gets better gas mileage. What do you all think?

I also told my wife to go fly a kite!!!! No WAY am I trading in my Camaro for this car although I have to say, this Kia is by far the coolest I've ever seen.....It ain't a Camaro in any way shape or form! :sm0:

I would never step into that arena of talking about another mans spouse and I find myself thinking there is a medical reason she is confused. I think she has severely bumped her head and needs medical attention if that car is more attrative to her then the Camaro. She has to be suffering from some form of serious delirium induced by blunt forced trauma.

Croatcamaro2010 11-12-2009 08:17 AM

:facepalm:

MEDISIN 11-12-2009 08:24 AM

I was at Autozone on Saturday picking up plugs and wires for the GFs 4Runner. When I walked out to the car there was a greasy little guy doing the walk-around. He asked how much I paid for it. I told him I would have paid a lot more than I did. He laughed and told me he crossed shopped the Camaro but ended up buying a "Kia coupe" for 22k. I'm assuming he was referring to the one posted in this thread. Said it goes real fast for a 4-banger. He finally got it up to 100MPH on a straight-away. Sweeeet, drive safe pal.

Cmicasa the Great XvX 11-12-2009 08:43 AM

I almost spit up my Cheerios... A damn Hyundai is the worse thing on the planet next to a Toyota. Not to mention.. that that Forte is a DIRECT rip off of yet another EXISTING car... the Honda Civic.:mad0259:

Michael_Js 11-12-2009 08:59 AM

Don't like Kia's, or Hunnies. I do like the looks of the Civic coupes though...owned 1 coupe & 2 4-doors in my life. Good little cars. The coupes are pretty hot looking - especially in black, tinted windows, Camaro stripes, 6.2 V8 engine...oh wait, that's my car! :)

franknbeans 11-12-2009 09:25 AM

agreed, it's a nice looking car. Reminds me of the VW GTI

FenwickHockey65 11-12-2009 09:26 AM

What up with the civic with a funky badge?

Oh, it's a Kia? Hmm.