Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

JusticePete 02-19-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4511092)
She likes the idea of getting hers lowered so we'll probably end up with the 2WD setup. :thumbsup:

We can lower it, raise it, bush it, bar it and I'll test drive it :D

Mr. Wyndham 02-19-2012 10:59 PM

<=== Jealous.

(<== half-heartedly wants an Extended Cab Silverado after the Cobalt...Pedderization possible?)

GTAHVIT 02-19-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4511098)
We can lower it, raise it, bush it, bar it and I'll test drive it :D

I'm sure She'll go for that... but, she'll probably demand that she go with you this time. ;)

zebra 02-19-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4510599)
But...even after its over, both cars can enjoy a gallon of 93 together. ;)

psh! :rolleyes: race gas or go home :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4510880)
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: :(:(:(:( ran out of popcorn waiting since last year

hmm... you ran out of popcorn waiting on something http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...s/toetap05.gif :rolleyes:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4511051)
Clearly. :thumbsup:

Thank God for those guys. ;)

However... I will say... having you there to constantly keep me in line... is well... a... uhm... blessing???? :iono:

;)

We're a few months away from getting Stacey's Tahoe... She's already approved the Pedders mods once we get it. :thumbsup: Do you carry both 4wd and 2wd stuff?

and don't forget headers! the ones i got for my truck are great & surprisingly cheap. they work on all the GMT800s ;) i don't have to remind you what a difference they make

GTAHVIT 02-19-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 4511192)

and don't forget headers! the ones i got for my truck are great & surprisingly cheap. they work on all the GMT800s ;) i don't have to remind you what a difference they make

Well... headers will be a part of the build... ;)

THR Tahoe has a nice ring to it.... :D

zebra 02-20-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4511232)
Well... headers will be a part of the build... ;)

THR Tahoe has a nice ring to it.... :D

:headbang:
5-speed swap while you're at it :D

GTAHVIT 02-20-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 4511270)
5-speed swap while you're at it :D

Radius rod bushing's installed. :D for such a simple mod... it really does provide a ton of feed back to the wheel...

Very cool mod.

Mr. Wyndham 02-20-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4516415)

Radius rod bushing's installed. :D for such a simple mod... it really does provide a ton of feed back to the wheel...

Very cool mod.

I've been "coerced" into planning to do these as well ;)...are they really that good?

PQ 02-20-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Very cool mod.

30 minutes, right? :bellyroll:

:burnrubber:

JusticePete 02-20-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4516460)

Less for the first beer.

GTAHVIT 02-20-2012 11:07 PM

Pedders HD Radius Rod Inserts

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4516448)
I've been "coerced" into planning to do these as well ;)...are they really that good?

Yeah they kinda are... I was surprised at how much more "lively" the steering wheels was...

Inputs are much more crisp. Feedback to the wheel is better. And, when the steering wheel comes back to center, it feels like there is almost a detent when the car is going straight... Not an actual detent but you can feel the steering wheels kinda come to rest more positively at dead center...

:iono: It's kinda hard to describe...

I kinda over looked them amidst all the other more "sexy" components I installed almost a year ago... But that was a mistake.. Again, this is a suspension novice talking so take it FWIW... These inserts seem to bring the feel of all the other suspension components straight to the wheel... It's pretty cool...

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4516460)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4516467)
Less for the first beer.

Stupid washer fluid bottle...

:mad0260:

Mr. Wyndham 02-20-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4516538)
Yeah they kinda are... I was surprised at how much more "lively" the steering wheels was...

Inputs are much more crisp. Feedback to the wheel is better. And, when the steering wheel comes back to center, it feels like there is almost a detent when the car is going straight... Not an actual detent but you can feel the steering wheels kinda come to rest more positively at dead center...

:iono: It's kinda hard to describe...

I kinda over looked them amidst all the other more "sexy" components I installed almost a year ago... But that was a mistake.. Again, this is a suspension novice talking so take it FWIW... These inserts seem to bring the feel of all the other suspension components straight to the wheel... It's pretty cool...

Neat!! :)

And the Suspension Novice part is what makes your thoughts all the more valuable to me! :)

Redemption 02-20-2012 11:41 PM

I think that's a good explanation. They also eliminate any delay when turning the wheel. It's snappier, instant response.

Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.

TAG UR IT 02-21-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Very cool mod.

:confused0068:

It's actually DONE?!?!

:laugh:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 4516448)

Yep
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redemption (Post 4516681)
I think that's a good explanation. They also eliminate any delay when turning the wheel. It's snappier, instant response.

Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.

:word: