Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New User! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1035)

MarkLS2 04-29-2006 03:47 PM

New User!

Welcome! Check in here

LouT 04-29-2006 06:32 PM

I'm very interested in the new generation Camaro. I just saw it at the NY autoshow and although I actually went to the show to see the new saturn sky redline, once I saw the camaro I was floored and amazed GM had it in them. Give it some good muscle and it will be time to trash rustangs again

JonathanDavis 04-29-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouT
I'm very interested in the new generation Camaro. I just saw it at the NY autoshow and although I actually went to the show to see the new saturn sky redline, once I saw the camaro I was floored and amazed GM had it in them. Give it some good muscle and it will be time to trash rustangs again

Agreed.... the car is pretty sexy. Seems the general is making steps in the right direction with cars people actually want. Just please gm, dont skimp on the inside.....

RonAlbasso 04-29-2006 06:44 PM

nice fansite. but to be honest, i'll believe it when I see it, GM has screwed me over so many ****in times.

Bedrock 04-29-2006 07:14 PM

This new Camaro is an overall fantastic car, much much better then the "SS" concept from a few years back. It looks like the perfect car, ready to compete with ford and dodge. I'm hoping it comes with an affordable 3900 engine

rahi 04-29-2006 10:47 PM

this is the exact type of icon vehicle GM needs, nothing cookie cutter about it. Great job GM!

bellflame 04-29-2006 11:05 PM

checking in.

biggest mistake ever by GM: showing us this concept car when no production car is around the car. Theres obviously alot of momentum right now and GM coulda cashed in 3-4 months from now if they had a production version ready to go. But nope, we get to wait 1-2 years and by then this car will be forgotten by many. Another blunder...... Ford knows how to roll out a new car, wish the general would take a lesson.

Tran 04-29-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellflame
checking in.

biggest mistake ever by GM: showing us this concept car when no production car is around the car. Theres obviously alot of momentum right now and GM coulda cashed in 3-4 months from now if they had a production version ready to go. But nope, we get to wait 1-2 years and by then this car will be forgotten by many. Another blunder...... Ford knows how to roll out a new car, wish the general would take a lesson.

Great point, have to strike while the iron is hot!

PonyTech 05-01-2006 09:33 AM

Hi new here. Looking forward to learning when Chevy decides to produce this car.

Hyperknight 05-16-2006 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellflame
checking in.

+1. Maybe they'll surprise us all and release it early, but that's just wishful thinking.

BowlingSS 06-04-2006 03:58 PM

Checking in.

Bill

joey 06-06-2006 01:36 PM

Hi!! Im new and just wanted to say i cant wait for this camaro to come out!!

Hoodscoop 06-07-2006 08:27 PM

Hey - posted in another section, but checking in per your request.

How is everybody doing?

Glad to see a new place that I hope takes off?

Anything good going on?

Tran 06-08-2006 09:39 AM

Welcome all! Glad to see people checking in here. We're all in the same boat - just awaiting news on production schedule and final production design. Keep checking in for periodic updates.