Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

Mr Twisty 03-26-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4707722)
Just putting this here.

:drool:

PQ 05-03-2012 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1381741)
Gah!!!!

wheels are killing me...

My choices so far..

Bonspeed Delta:

I've liked this wheel for a few years now...

http://viprims.com/newimages/bonspeed/bigpics/delta.jpg

Bonspeed Malibu:

http://www.spinnerwheels.com.au/e0f90900.jpg

Iconz 630Z
Pretty much the same as the Iforged.

http://www.iconzwheels.com/images/IC...0up630ZNew.jpg

More wheels will be added to the list, I'm sure... :facepalm:

EDIT 1:
After looking at Boze I could go with this one.

Boze Fivespeed:
http://www.bozeforged.com/images/whe...vespeed_bg.gif

EDIT 2:
CCW SP18:
http://www.performanceautowerks.com/...es/CCWSP18.jpg

Attachment 366694

The Stig 05-03-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4906568)

:lol:

Are you looking for show or for go? I'd personally go for the lightest wheel out of the ones you listed.

The Stig 05-03-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 4707840)
So why did you do a 4x4 version?



:D

pretty sure that's the avatar.

GTAHVIT 05-03-2012 04:48 PM

Thanks for the reminder PQ... really...

Dangeruss 05-03-2012 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4906679)
Thanks for the reminder PQ... really...

It could've been worse...he could've posted this. :bellyroll:

bhall82 05-03-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangeruss (Post 4906700)
It could've been worse...he could've posted this. :bellyroll:

:sm0: OUCH

JusticePete 05-03-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 4906568)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangeruss (Post 4906700)
It could've been worse...he could've posted this. :bellyroll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhall82 (Post 4906719)
:sm0: OUCH

It was:
PQ1
GTA 0

Randy has FORGELINES. It is:
PQ 2
GTA 0

GTAHVIT 05-03-2012 05:02 PM

I feel like I'm playing smear the queer and everyone keeps throwing me the ball.....


:laugh: :help:

bhall82 05-03-2012 05:04 PM

:laugh: :bellyroll:

Damn Pete kick him while he's down why dont ya :sm0:

bhall82 05-03-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4906773)
I feel like I'm playing smear the queer and everyone keeps throwing me the ball.....


:laugh: :help:


Sucks to suck I guess :iono: :laugh:

Dangeruss 05-03-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4906773)
I feel like I'm playing smear the queer and everyone keeps throwing me the ball.....


:laugh: :help:

Is there something you're trying to tell us? :iono: :sm0:

GTAHVIT 05-03-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhall82 (Post 4906785)
:laugh: :bellyroll:

Damn Pete kick him while he's down why dont ya :sm0:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhall82 (Post 4906792)
Sucks to suck I guess :iono: :laugh:

Especially when all my friends keep reminding me... :mad0260:



:laugh: I swear..... I've only picked (debateable) one fight on camaro5... according to randy... And I didn't even win....

I'm starting to realize I'm the camaro5 version of the short skinny kid in school that was always getting stuffed in his locker and his lunch money stolen...


:laugh:

bhall82 05-03-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 4906836)
Especially when all my friends keep reminding me... :mad0260:



:laugh: I swear..... I've only picked (debateable) one fight on camaro5... according to randy... And I didn't even win....

I'm starting to realize I'm the camaro5 version of the short skinny kid in school that was always getting stuffed in his locker and his lunch money stolen...


:laugh:

That's debatable :laugh::sm0:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.