Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Unique Mod (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128027)

Jabs 02-06-2011 11:15 PM

Unique Mod
 
Saw this on youtube. I personally don't like the Mod too much but nonetheless it is "Unique"


sfgiantsfan9 02-06-2011 11:21 PM

Too ricer looking.

ss=scuba steve 02-06-2011 11:23 PM

Yeah... IMO Unique puts out quality stuff about 30 % of the time. The other 70 % turns out to be garbage. Again that is only my opinion, and they must be doing something right with the money they charge for these "upgrades". (People still paying for it)

Revo1 02-06-2011 11:25 PM

Looks like accent lighting you might put under birch trees in your front yard- jutting out of the fender well no less. There just isn't a :facepalm: big enough.

mikeSS 02-06-2011 11:26 PM

got to love DUB. zero engine mods and the money goes into the looks. thats really fun

daveagogo1 02-06-2011 11:42 PM

Fugly. Looks like some tuner Civic.

2010 SSRS 02-06-2011 11:47 PM

wow

KEEP RT 02-07-2011 12:00 AM

:facepalm: :barf:

heRS 02-07-2011 12:11 AM

eww... not my style tyvm

KDInTheWind63 02-07-2011 12:19 AM

:thumbdown: :barf: :facepalm:

the Kolektor 02-07-2011 12:23 AM

Whats the point??

drummer5679 02-07-2011 12:23 AM

The only car lights i've seen on a car that I liked were ones on the inside behind the glove box and steering wheel that shown red light onto the floor mats (red car). You can't see the bulbs you just see the light.

It was just a nice look at night.

Whorable MPG1975 02-07-2011 12:35 AM

So stupid...

camaroitalia 02-07-2011 12:57 AM

even the Camaro is bad looking imo... poor thing


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.