Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2018 Camaro Fest (VIII) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   Camaro Fest VIII - Camaro Cross Thread (sponsored by JP Superior Solutions) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530844)

Zombie killer 07-25-2018 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiskeyfed (Post 10260347)
I think they took all the information we entered re tire size, engine, suspension and brake modifications, and made a determination based on the totality of those things.

Yes you are correct. They tried to keep the classes competive based upon car mods , ties, upgrades and driver experience. The Camaro classes were broken down into levels of competivness from C1 to C4. The C5 class was for non Camaros and they did not compete for the trophy/ plaques.

wrankin 07-26-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie killer (Post 10261474)
Yes you are correct. They tried to keep the classes competive based upon car mods , ties, upgrades and driver experience. The Camaro classes were broken down into levels of competivness from C1 to C4. The C5 class was for non Camaros and they did not compete for the trophy/ plaques.

That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

Bill

Zombie killer 07-31-2018 11:32 PM

Could the times for the elimination rounds and the finals be posted for all the classes?

whiskeyfed 08-01-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie killer (Post 10268481)
Could the times for the elimination rounds and the finals be posted for all the classes?

Id like to see the last 3 rounds and the final times as well. I ran faster during the eliminations than I did in the final run, that I know at least.

:happy0180:

HartfordRacingCaptain 08-01-2018 08:57 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Attachment 950244

Attachment 950251

Attachment 950246

Attachment 950247

Attachment 950248

Attachment 950249

Attachment 950250

whiskeyfed 08-02-2018 07:33 AM

Thanks Sean!

mlee 08-03-2018 07:43 PM

Thanks for posting... I just found the finals posted on the CFest FB site and put them in the OP.

Straightened all the pics too.

HartfordRacingCaptain 08-04-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 10271699)
Thanks for posting... I just found the finals posted on the CFest FB site and put them in the OP.

Straightened all the pics too.

Thanks for straightening


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.