Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   PQs Camaro [COTW 9/20/10] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87767)

PQ 06-09-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1964211)
From the rear shots it looks to me like the trash cans need to come off next...

Way to sum it all up in one thread...:thumbsup: This one gets my vote for Car of the Week. :headbang:

:D That would be cool........... WAAYYYYYY too many bad ass cars on here though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1964227)
He keeps complaining about how quiet his car is.....

Obviously he's a more "show" then "go" kinda guy..... :iono:

:wave:

:paddle: Keep it up. I'll put my SC on before August and embaras you in front of your neighbors. hahahahahahahaha

GTAHVIT 06-09-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1964322)

:paddle: Keep it up. I'll put my SC on before August and embaras you in front of your neighbors. hahahahahahahaha

http://www.websophist.com/ORLY_BabyANM.gif

Is that a gauntlet thrown before me I see?????

hmmmmm?????

Pamaro 06-09-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1964174)

+1 :word:

mlee 06-09-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

:D That would be cool........... WAAYYYYYY too many bad ass cars on here though.

But none of them look that good... Maybe you could just paint the cans and no one will notice....:emoticon7:

PQ 06-09-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1964494)
But none of them look that good... Maybe you could just paint the cans and no one will notice....:emoticon7:

I've been thinking about it. lol

Gotthat02fire 06-10-2010 11:37 AM

I thinking a maggie long tubes CAI and exhaust you know my numbers with that combo!!!!!!!!
I also vote you Camaro the Camaro of the week be proud of what you've got there will always be someone with more done to there ride!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Apex Motorsports 06-10-2010 08:13 PM

When are you going to start modifying your car? :D

Its looking good, just please don't get carried away with the orange paint. :thumbup:

PQ 06-11-2010 10:36 AM

I'll be subtle with orange whatever I do. I always err on the side of being conservative.

And, the Maggie, LTH, exhaust, CAI bolt on combo is the plan. Just gotta recoupe some funds from my Broke Finger, messed up wheels, and plumbing issues. :(

GTAHVIT 06-11-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1972298)
I'll be subtle with orange whatever I do. I always err on the side of being conservative.

And, the Maggie, LTH, exhaust, CAI bolt on combo is the plan. Just gotta recoupe some funds from my Broke Finger, messed up wheels, and plumbing issues. :(

Broke finger: Psh whatever you have 10... ya sissy...

Wheels: yeah but the wheels are HAWAT!!!! so what if they bounce a little.... :laugh:

Plumbing: more Fiber????? :iono:

Mr Twisty 06-11-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1972313)

Wheels: yeah but the wheels are HAWAT!!!! so what if they bounce a little.... :laugh:

He is a cheesy guy :coolpics:

PQ 06-11-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1972313)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 (Post 1972328)
He is a cheesy guy :coolpics:

..........:laughabove:

They all seem to be conected now that I think about it. Wheels had to be sent back. $$ - Finger stuck in the wheels. $$$ - Lortabs taken fo rthe fingers bound me up and caused my plumbing problem. $$$$ :sm0:

If only it were that easy. I still have to figure the wheels out. But at least the plumbing and finger are finished. lmao

Uh,,,,,,,,,, hopefully I'll be free to start the mods up again soon. :help:

speedster 06-11-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1972859)
If only it were that easy. I still have to figure the wheels out.

Drive on dirt roads - you'll never notice... :D

The license plate is a classic. Guess Dragon just loves his hometown team...:laugh:

The heritage and orange highlight looks nice. But like someone else said, gotta be careful with how much orange.

Now the maggie and its associated belts? That just sounds like "finger food" :sm0:

PQ 06-11-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 1973104)
Drive on dirt roads - you'll never notice... :D

The license plate is a classic. Guys Dragon just loves his hometown team...:laugh:

The heritage and orange highlight looks nice. But like someone else said, gotta be careful with how much orange.

Now the maggie and its associated belts? That just sounds like "finger food" :sm0:

:sm0: I seriously laghed my ass off.

If I get THIS injured with just wheels, I'll lose a whole ARM with the SC belts. :laugh:

PQ 06-13-2010 01:34 AM

For Sale...............

As is. Savini wheels, Pfadt springs and sways, all other performance is stock.