Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

PQ 06-28-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5205655)
Engine oil change... "check"
Transmission fluid change... "check"
Differenctial fluid changed... "check"

$500 less in the bank account. "check"

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=34820

PQ 06-28-2012 02:55 PM

Rich people! :rolleyes:

The Stig 06-28-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5205888)
Rich people! :rolleyes:

cough*savini wheels*cough



cough*5 different sets of cut outs*cough

GTAHVIT 06-28-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5206031)
cough*savini wheels*cough



cough*5 different sets of cut outs*cough

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

PQ 06-28-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5206031)
cough*savini wheels*cough



cough*5 different sets of cut outs*cough

:laugh:

I could argue the cut-outs were all a full refund but I have ZERO defense of my wheel history. :suicide:

The Stig 06-28-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5206073)
:laugh:

I could argue the cut-outs were all a full refund but I have ZERO defense of my wheel history. :suicide:

it's cool, just messing with you. As long as you learned your lesson that's all that matters right?

SSE 4 2SS 06-28-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5206031)
cough*savini wheels*cough



cough*5 different sets of cut outs*cough

POST of the MFn DAY

JusticePete 06-28-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5205655)
Engine oil change... "check"
Transmission fluid change... "check"
Differential fluid changed... "check"

$500 less in the bank account. "check"

You missed the Power Steering flush and fill with synthetic fluid and the cooling system and the clutch reservoir. You get a pass on the brakes with the Vs and Zs coming.

The Stig 06-28-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5206526)
POST of the MFn DAY

thanks.

I'll be here all week




:bellyroll:

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 06-28-2012 05:00 PM

That was actually a bit on the funny side....... Thanks RJ.

Ivan

Darth_Emma 06-28-2012 05:18 PM

GTA-
Did they paint the facia and get you all the lights, etc? (I'd like to know what that cost. I've been thinking of doing it too. Maybe you could PM me...)

GTAHVIT 06-28-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 5206575)
You missed the Power Steering flush and fill with synthetic fluid and the cooling system and the clutch reservoir. You get a pass on the brakes with the Vs and Zs coming.

I'll do the PS and the cooling system in a couple weeks.

And I'm gonna separate the clutch and brake reservoir's and flush them both when I get the new brakes on.

Just need to get some Stainless lines and pads.

and the right brake fluid....

:D

GTAHVIT 06-28-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 5206995)
GTA-
Did they paint the facia and get you all the lights, etc? (I'd like to know what that cost. I've been thinking of doing it too. Maybe you could PM me...)

Yes, they are shipping it to me painted and ready to install.

Maureen said she's got all the required parts for the conversion. The only thing I think I have to get is a switch for the fog lights.

I'd go ahead and shoot Becky or Maureen a PM. :D :thumbsup:

SSE 4 2SS 06-28-2012 05:53 PM

PQ,

If it's any consolation, I'm on my 5th Trans, my third fuel pump, third driveshaft, third clutch... 8th set of plugs, with 23,000 miles, etc...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.