Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

PQ 12-15-2009 12:38 PM

Hmmmmmm. Maybe I should stand on the edge of the cliff too?

GTAHVIT 12-15-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1286595)
Hmmmmmm. Maybe I should stand on the edge of the cliff too?

It doesn't hurt till you have to write the chack.... Promise... :D

Camaro_Corvette 12-15-2009 12:48 PM

:drool: Can't wait to see the final product!

EDIT: BTW, it's DSV customs, not DVS customs.

PQ 12-15-2009 01:09 PM

I feel like mines wasting away. Just don't have the BIG funds to do it all now.

Hey Chris, how many has TH done so far?

GTAHVIT 12-15-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1286715)
I feel like mines wasting away. Just don't have the BIG funds to do it all now.

Hey Chris, how many has TH done so far?

Supercharged Cars... Only the prototype so far.

GTAHVIT 12-15-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette (Post 1286626)
:drool: Can't wait to see the final product!

EDIT: BTW, it's DSV customs, not DVS customs.

woops fixed.

PQ 12-15-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1286805)
Supercharged Cars... Only the prototype so far.

:confused0068:

You feel ok about that? I mean, I'm sure it'll be fine and plus there will be a few jout there by the time yours is done but I assume you saw the prototype and how it runs?

GTAHVIT 12-15-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1286868)
:confused0068:

You feel ok about that? I mean, I'm sure it'll be fine and plus there will be a few jout there by the time yours is done but I assume you saw the prototype and how it runs?

Nope...

Just the vid in the original thread Tag posted....

Stop being such a sissy.. :rolleyes:



:laugh:

Camaro_Corvette 12-15-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 1286908)
Nope...

Just the vid in the original thread Tag posted....

Stop being such a sissy.. :rolleyes:



:laugh:

:sm0:

speedster 12-15-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1286868)
:confused0068:

You feel ok about that? I mean, I'm sure it'll be fine and plus there will be a few jout there by the time yours is done but I assume you saw the prototype and how it runs?


Hey PQ - something tells me Tom Henry Racing is not going to put their name on a product that fails...

Besides, GTA will have time to stomp on it and if something breaks- we'll fix it before the Fest. There is a backup LS3/L99 floating around if someone on here toasts their engine before C5F. ;)

PQ 12-15-2009 02:19 PM

I'm paranoid, I know.

Remember, though, I'm just now after 7 months starting the process of doing warranty voiding stuff to my car.



PQ + Mods = :yikes:

zebra 12-16-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 1286980)
I'm paranoid, I know.

Remember, though, I'm just now after 7 months starting the process of doing warranty voiding stuff to my car.



PQ + Mods = :yikes:

but making yourself start is the worst part. the first real modification i did to anything on my truck was clearing the headlights. even that seemed scary at the time :yikes: i was like "you mean i have to cut open my headlights & re-seal them with a tube of silicon?!?! :scared0016:"

2 years later, i've drilled holes in my dash, disabled systems with a resistor & e-tape, even dropped in an engine that wasn't "supposed" to be mated to my transmission. :headbang: i'm fixing to redo my CAI (eventually involving some custom ducting) and a few other mods as well. once you start, it won't bother you at all :thumbsup:
then again, i ain't got a warranty to contend with... oh well


sorry to :threadjacked: GTA

GTAHVIT 12-16-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1291793)
but making yourself start is the worst part. the first real modification i did to anything on my truck was clearing the headlights. even that seemed scary at the time :yikes: i was like "you mean i have to cut open my headlights & re-seal them with a tube of silicon?!?! :scared0016:"

2 years later, i've drilled holes in my dash, disabled systems with a resistor & e-tape, even dropped in an engine that wasn't "supposed" to be mated to my transmission. :headbang: i'm fixing to redo my CAI (eventually involving some custom ducting) and a few other mods as well. once you start, it won't bother you at all :thumbsup:
then again, i ain't got a warranty to contend with... oh well


sorry to :threadjacked: GTA

It's all good.


MrC why the delete?

PQ 12-16-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 1291793)
but making yourself start is the worst part. the first real modification i did to anything on my truck was clearing the headlights. even that seemed scary at the time :yikes: i was like "you mean i have to cut open my headlights & re-seal them with a tube of silicon?!?! :scared0016:"

2 years later, i've drilled holes in my dash, disabled systems with a resistor & e-tape, even dropped in an engine that wasn't "supposed" to be mated to my transmission. :headbang: i'm fixing to redo my CAI (eventually involving some custom ducting) and a few other mods as well. once you start, it won't bother you at all :thumbsup:
then again, i ain't got a warranty to contend with... oh well


sorry to :threadjacked: GTA

I'll get there.




GTA, are you gonna track it at all before the Fest?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.