Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

garcmol 10-10-2011 11:34 AM

Wow! Thanks for an awesome offer! I'm leaning though to getting the same you just put on. I've got Maureen's quote and been putting it off. I really like the way it looks!

Mr Twisty 10-10-2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 3864267)
Thank the Camaro gods...;)

I remember a looooong time ago you were telling me how awesome 22's looked on the car...:D

22's look awesome on everything!
Gotta go mow... Later :D

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loqtjtewBz1qctkcl.jpg

JusticePete 10-10-2011 02:20 PM

22s where is PQ????

zebra 10-11-2011 09:38 AM

Pete, you have a visitor message (from about a week or so ago)

Chris - what my racing friend's helping me realize is that you don't really need a big brake kit unless you're running long sessions that are overheating the ones you have causing them to fade. just get a good set of rotors, pads, & SS lines, and you should be good... unless you're gonna start racing it

Darth_Emma 10-11-2011 09:56 AM

The brembos are pretty darn good brakes. I did swap out my rotors, pads, and got stainless steel lines. The ss lines make a BIG difference in how the brakes feel. No more mushy pedal.

GTAHVIT 10-11-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 3868225)
Pete, you have a visitor message (from about a week or so ago)

Chris - what my racing friend's helping me realize is that you don't really need a big brake kit unless you're running long sessions that are overheating the ones you have causing them to fade. just get a good set of rotors, pads, & SS lines, and you should be good... unless you're gonna start racing it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Emma (Post 3868273)
The brembos are pretty darn good brakes. I did swap out my rotors, pads, and got stainless steel lines. The ss lines make a BIG difference in how the brakes feel. No more mushy pedal.

That's kinda where I'm headed. My car will see Autox a few times a year... Maybe a road course a couple times a year...

I'm thinkng for now Stock brembos, upgraded rotors Pads and lines. :thumbsup:

According to Pete, he thinks for a rid like mine that is a DD, a spare set of wheels and tires is the better use of my money.

SSE 4 2SS 10-11-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3864203)
Yes, indeed. Man I love this thing. Not sure which I like more... the H grille or Blade spoiler... :D

I'm not sure but there certainly was a bunch "o" crud under the factory one...

Hey. If you'd like I'll give you My factory one. You just need to repaint it???

Lemme know. you get first dibs. :D

He can have mine as well, then he can put one on the hood... seriously...:bellyroll: or the roof top...

GTAHVIT 10-11-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3868593)
He can have mine as well, then he can put one on the hood... seriously...:bellyroll: or the roof top...

Down Force YO!!!! :laughabove:

garcmol 10-11-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 3868593)

Nah, I'll just drive a week blue, then a week red and then swap back :D

JusticePete 10-11-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 3864296)
Wow! Thanks for an awesome offer! I'm leaning though to getting the same you just put on. I've got Maureen's quote and been putting it off. I really like the way it looks!

GTAHVIT is putting my dealers out of business with his standing offer to do FREE Pedders installations. It may be false advertising, because he expects free beer and pizza for his efforts :D

GTAHVIT 10-11-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3869122)
GTAHVIT is putting my dealers out of business with his standing offer to do FREE Pedders installations. It may be false advertising, because he expects free beer and pizza for his efforts :D

Pacifico and Pepperoni Please.

:D

zebra 10-11-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3868501)
That's kinda where I'm headed. My car will see Autox a few times a year... Maybe a road course a couple times a year...

I'm thinkng for now Stock brembos, upgraded rotors Pads and lines. :thumbsup:

According to Pete, he thinks for a rid like mine that is a DD, a spare set of wheels and tires is the better use of my money.

:word: on the wheels & tires... and get 18" wheels ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 3869131)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 3869122)

Pacifico and Pepperoni Please.

such a great guy

GTAHVIT 10-17-2011 12:46 PM

8 Attachment(s)

No real reason... Just cus...

speedster 10-17-2011 01:09 PM

Cool pics with the family Chris.
They can do from the rocker panels down... :D
You can do the rest. :)