Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

speedster 06-19-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5155446)
Hang on... :iono: let me check....
CHRISSSSSS....
Are the floors swept, mopped, and vacuumed…
Laundry folded and put away????....
(Chris' response) No I am so sorry my most wonderful, smart, always right, beautiful, wife, not yet... I am getting on it right now! :facepalm:

Hey Pete, sorry Chris said he is ummmm.. working… ummm… on his….. car. Yeah his car, and when he gets done he will come out and play... :D

Wait for it.... You can hear it... The sound of the whip cracking... :D
Now Chris, I need you to _______________________ and then ________________and then _________________.
OK, now you can go play with THR22. :)

mlee 06-19-2012 09:14 PM

:popcorn: the mood in here sure has changed...

SSE 4 2SS 06-19-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5155659)
:popcorn: the mood in here sure has changed...

No doubt,

Time to kick Chris out the he man woman haters club...

:bolt:

mlee 06-19-2012 09:34 PM

Yup... Chris has no business in here unless he has permission...:paddle:

JusticePete 06-19-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5155446)
Hang on... :iono: let me check....
CHRISSSSSS....
Are the floors swept, mopped, and vacuumed…
Laundry folded and put away????....
(Chris' response) No I am so sorry my most wonderful, smart, always right, beautiful, wife, not yet... I am getting on it right now! :facepalm:

Hey Pete, sorry Chris said he is ummmm.. working… ummm… on his….. car. Yeah his car, and when he gets done he will come out and play... :D

You and Deb are going to get along too well.

garcmol 06-19-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5155659)
:popcorn: the mood in here sure has changed...

Mood? Or Mod?

:bellyroll:

The Stig 06-19-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5155785)
Yup... Chris has no business in here unless he has permission...:paddle:

Chris needs permission to be in his own build thread :bellyroll:

PQ 06-20-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 5156072)
Mood? Or Mod?

:bellyroll:

:sm0:

mlee 06-20-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 5156072)
Mood? Or Mod?

:bellyroll:

Exactly :laugh: Need to change her username to RED

zebra 06-20-2012 12:35 AM

shoot... who knows?

maybe she's really Tran & Chris has been telling the truth the whole time?! :confused0068:

PQ 06-20-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 5156986)
shoot... who knows?

maybe she's really Tran & Chris has been telling the truth the whole time?! :confused0068:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=59410

The Stig 06-20-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 5156986)
shoot... who knows?

maybe she's really Tran & Chris has been telling the truth the whole time?! :confused0068:

OMG.

GTAHVIT 06-20-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe (Post 5138965)
Chris...sick MRS. GTAHAVIT on DEB. That'll get Pete to FLY STRAIGHT...:yikes:

He just cost you.. about $6-7K in spare, throw away parts (according to Pete's replacement swap policy, above).

We need to take a vacation to San An... Let Stacey and Deb get to know eachother...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5153603)
:headbang:

:wave:


I cant say much... I should be studying :cry:

That's right woman. I needs you to make us some money so you can be my sugar momma!

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5153605)
*cue whip cracking noise*

:yikes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Twisty (Post 5154623)
She's a keeper, Mr GTA :thumbup:

I know... but shush, not so loud she'll hear us...
Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 5154651)
Mrs. GTA, Can Chris come out and play?

HEY! :mad0260:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs GTAHVIT (Post 5155446)
Hang on... :iono: let me check....
CHRISSSSSS....
Are the floors swept, mopped, and vacuumed…
Laundry folded and put away????....
(Chris' response) No I am so sorry my most wonderful, smart, always right, beautiful, wife, not yet... I am getting on it right now! :facepalm:

Hey Pete, sorry Chris said he is ummmm.. working… ummm… on his….. car. Yeah his car, and when he gets done he will come out and play... :D

lolwaitwut :confused0068:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 5155475)
:laugh: that sounds about right

hush

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 5155523)
Wait for it.... You can hear it... The sound of the whip cracking... :D
Now Chris, I need you to _______________________ and then ________________and then _________________.
OK, now you can go play with THR22. :)

Wow, it's like you were there...

err Psh I mean :bs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5155659)
:popcorn: the mood in here sure has changed...

No it hasn't! :mad0259:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5155770)
No doubt,

Time to kick Chris out the he man woman haters club...

:bolt:

NOW WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE!!! :mad0260:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5155785)
Yup... Chris has no business in here unless he has permission...:paddle:

Bro's before... dammit nevermind... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticePete (Post 5155817)
You and Deb are going to get along too well.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=80433

Quote:

Originally Posted by garcmol (Post 5156072)
Mood? Or Mod?

:bellyroll:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=66730

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5156394)
Chris needs permission to be in his own build thread :bellyroll:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=27187

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5156857)
:sm0:

:mad0260:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5156977)
Exactly :laugh: Need to change her username to RED

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=40288

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebra (Post 5156986)
shoot... who knows?

maybe she's really Tran & Chris has been telling the truth the whole time?! :confused0068:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PQ (Post 5157019)

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5157714)
OMG.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=34820

PQ 06-20-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5158657)
That's right woman. I needs you to make us some money so you can be my sugar momma!

:D

:bolt:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.