Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Check out my AAC Lights (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92610)

RJS21989 06-30-2010 05:28 PM

Check out my AAC Lights

3 Attachment(s)
Here is a broken bulb from AAC. My inverter started smoking and the light quit. When I called andy at AAC, Who no longer works there, He said send it back and Ill get you a new one. That was June 15th. Now come to find out that they are going to send me an inverter but they may not send a bulb, cause its broken.
Picture 1: Took red lens cover off
Picture 2: Close up of broken bulb
Picture 3: The bulb fell once I heated the epoxy.

overhaulengines 06-30-2010 05:35 PM

did they ever work? did it smoke right away of after some time (days)?

Lupe

RJS21989 06-30-2010 05:47 PM

Yes they worked for two weeks.

Pumpkin1LT 06-30-2010 05:50 PM

Damn.. Andy took care of my order too... Hope the same doesn't happen to me. Did you have any issues with the seal job he did?

RJS21989 06-30-2010 05:54 PM

I installed it myself. Followed the directions to the "T".

GSUNCSU 06-30-2010 05:58 PM

:iono:I got bunches of AAC stuff, no problems yet, but I will stay tuned.:popcorn:

Bone 06-30-2010 06:03 PM

I had no problem with the CFFL afterburner... heres my camaro tail lights

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/x...DSCN1229-1.jpg

I love them and I would recommend them to anyone who would like to install them

Pumpkin1LT 06-30-2010 06:08 PM

Don't think my MANY problems were a matter if an AAC issue, but the person working for them who was in charge of my account. Which is why I never posted anything disparaging against AAC. It's all worked out now I'm sure. I love the products AAC offers! Getting ready to complete my package with the Amber CCFL Halo's and fogs. Can't wait!

RJS21989 06-30-2010 06:10 PM

Don't get me wrong, I love them too... I just can't believe that I am being put thru this. Waiting 15 days for a response. If I hadn't called today, they would have never sent me a thing.

GSUNCSU 06-30-2010 06:14 PM

Bone, looks good, I have the CCFLs also, Pumpkin, I hear ya', I've had zero issues with AAC, RJS, hang in there, they seem to make their issues right.

Pumpkin1LT 06-30-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJS21989 (Post 2046027)
Don't get me wrong, I love them too... I just can't believe that I am being put thru this. Waiting 15 days for a response. If I hadn't called today, they would have never sent me a thing.

Believe me I understand! If I wouldn't have called I would never be receiving my footwell lighting that I had already been charged for. But it wasn't AAC's fault.. It was Andy. Jonathan and Justin are trying to contact all of Andy's accounts to correct all of his screw ups, and take on all of his accounts. Most likely they had no idea about your account and thy you were setting this up with Andy. I'm sure either Jonathan or Justin will help you out... They are trying to clean up his mess.

Ivan @ Southwest Speed 06-30-2010 10:48 PM

Dude...AAC is stand up. Just got lost in the shuffle with the other guy leaving and all.

I made one phone call and they hooked me up righteous with my issue.

Best of luck and hope that you get it replaced/repaired asap.

Keep us posted!
Ivan :thumbsup:

Shuffler 07-01-2010 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJS21989 (Post 2045867)
Here is a broken bulb from AAC. My inverter started smoking and the light quit. When I called andy at AAC, Who no longer works there, He said send it back and Ill get you a new one. That was June 15th. Now come to find out that they are going to send me an inverter but they may not send a bulb, cause its broken.
Picture 1: Took red lens cover off
Picture 2: Close up of broken bulb
Picture 3: The bulb fell once I heated the epoxy.

I don't think it matters who handled your issue originally. AAC will get to the bottom of the problem.

I have had no problems with AAC at all.

Support@OracleLights.com 07-01-2010 02:47 PM

If anyone needs help with anything please let me know and I'll be happy to help you! Thank you for your patience and I will get things straightened out for all of you! I am in the office Monday - Friday from 9am - 6pm so feel free to call, email, or PM me if you have any questions.