Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New User! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1035)

TAG UR IT 04-17-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 10334)
However, I do have to say, forget the Cubs - GO SOX!

:moon:

You sound like my grandpa...:D

Casull 04-17-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 10346)
:moon:

You sound like my grandpa...:D

Your grandpa is a wise man! :D

TAG UR IT 04-17-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casull (Post 10347)
Your grandpa is a wise man! :D

:laugh:

Black5thgen 04-17-2007 12:49 PM

I have to agree with Casull, go sox. My grandma also live close to midway, probably only a couple of miles and I lived there for about a year with her and my folks so I'm a die-hard south sider.

willisit 04-18-2007 08:21 AM

Hi all - I'm from the UK and we've been told the Camaro will arrive here in RHD so I'll be getting my order in as soon as I know :)

Currently drive a 2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR (Holden/Pontiac GTO).

You can see it on my blog - www.modica.co.uk - quite different looking to your GTO :)

Can't wait for 2010 (we won't get the Camaro in '09 - at least, I can't see it happening).

TAG UR IT 04-18-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willisit (Post 10468)
Hi all - I'm from the UK and we've been told the Camaro will arrive here in RHD so I'll be getting my order in as soon as I know :)

You can see it on my blog - www.modica.co.uk - quite different looking to your GTO :)

Can't wait for 2010 (we won't get the Camaro in '09 - at least, I can't see it happening).

Welcome to the site. Was the black car (looked like a GTO) on the link-upper right corner- yours? Feel free to post up some pix here if you want. Would love to see it.

acscamarochick06 04-22-2007 01:41 AM

Okay so I know I have made some posts and stuff already, but I completely forgot to tell everyone a little bit about myself. I am currently a 19 year old college freshman. Going to become a Registered Nurse one day hopefully lol. I drive a 2001 pewter camaro (of course). It's a V6 :( for insurance purposes and all that, but she's my first car and I love her. We also have a 1969 SS Camaro that has been in the family since it had 3,000 miles on it. My grandpa bought it in 1970...soon afterwards he had the chance to buy a Roadrunner for the same price but he stuck with the Camaro. I come from a Chevrolet family. If you ain't driving a Chevy, you're walking, lol.

I thought since I've been posting so much you should atleast know a little about me! Thanks guys!

AFSNightrod 04-22-2007 02:41 AM

I've been on here for a few weeks but I'd thought I'd formally introduce myself. I am a Sergeant in the army on my third deployment to the Middle East. I am normally stationed at Ft. Eustis, Virginia. I just ordered a '07 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special through AAFES, and will take delivery of it when I get home, hence the name. I drive a Navy Blue Metallic '01 Trans Am. I love it, and would love to keep it, but I think it's going to go when the new Camaro gets released. My wife has a '65 Mustang GT Fastback. I love that too. It's a keeper. We're an unbiased family when it comes to cars.

alleykt123 04-22-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willisit (Post 10468)

Welcome to the site!

I have to say, those rims on your Monaro are great - I would love to get some on my GTO:headbang:

Rock36 04-22-2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFSNightrod (Post 10576)
I've been on here for a few weeks but I'd thought I'd formally introduce myself. I am a Sergeant in the army on my third deployment to the Middle East. I am normally stationed at Ft. Eustis, Virginia. I just ordered a '07 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special through AAFES, and will take delivery of it when I get home, hence the name. I drive a Navy Blue Metallic '01 Trans Am. I love it, and would love to keep it, but I think it's going to go when the new Camaro gets released. My wife has a '65 Mustang GT Fastback. I love that too. It's a keeper. We're an unbiased family when it comes to cars.

Right on man. I'm stationed Germany right now getting ready to go back this Fall. Too bad AAFES doesn't sell GM vehicles anymore, at least they don't here. I'd love to order my Camaro through them.

mento 04-25-2007 04:10 AM

hot car

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkLS2 (Post 12)
Welcome! Check in here

just imagin yourself in the jungle and you are facing lion the king of the jungle, the new camaro is the king of the road.
:clap:

Az Sparky 04-25-2007 04:50 PM

Az Camaro

Hello to all at Camaro5.com, this is my first thread and post. I have been enjoying reading all the info i can on the new camaro.

TAG UR IT 04-26-2007 12:40 AM

Welcome to the site! As you probably already know, you're sure to find the latest and best info on the Camaro right here. See ya on the boards.

BadGoat 04-30-2007 06:08 PM

Hey there!! I have 2004 GTO and can't wait for the new Camaro to come out. I'm a Chevy guy, but bought the Pontiac because Chevy diden't have anything to offfer in 04 besides the Vette.