Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New User! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1035)

swazworth 07-03-2007 04:36 PM

hey i'm swazworth and i have been a lurker here for about 2 months or so. decided to join today.

TAG UR IT 07-03-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swazworth (Post 14789)
hey i'm swazworth and i have been a lurker here for about 2 months or so. decided to join today.

Welcome to the boards!

Mr. Wyndham 07-03-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieFlorida (Post 14469)
Nice to meet you Doug. I was in Dallas for the Power Tour 2 years ago. They say everything is bigger in Texas and the saying might be true.

For 2006 Texas has 3 of the 10 fattest cities in the country that made the list.

:laughabove::laughabove::bellyroll::bellyroll:

Mr. Wyndham 07-10-2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAG UR IT (Post 14467)
Beautiful place and great people. I love it but would like seasons other than ... summer.

And btw, the name is Doug. The only Scott I know is the fbodfather who signed my car...in my sig.

Wait a minute...he Signed your car...with a marker or something?; or is it some sort of metaphor? :confused:

TAG UR IT 07-11-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 15444)
Wait a minute...he Signed your car...with a marker or something?; or is it some sort of metaphor? :confused:

No metaphor. Scott Settlemire signed my car under the hood w/ a silver sharpie. He does quite a few. Check out Ed's. He's got a bunch more sigs than me!

Mr. Wyndham 07-11-2007 07:08 PM

Cool!

Dark Knight 07-13-2007 07:37 AM

checking in!

Originally next year i was looking to buy a GTO and was all for it. But then i stumbled upon the new camaro pics and my girlfriend insisted i save for it instead. I started doing alot of research on it and trying to find out as much as i can...and now i'm looking for something about it every day!! So here i am like the rest of ya'll....twiddling my thumbs waiting till 09 so i can buy this awesome car. It's nice to meet all of ya and look forward to driving the same car as the rest of you guys who are in it for the long run!

3whiterag 07-13-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 15444)

He has signed all my Camaros as well!

infam0uz 07-19-2007 09:39 AM

Hello All - New To The Site

First Of All, Hello Everyone!

I was gonna post this in an "Introduction to yourself" forum but didnt see any and decided to post in the off topic lounge.

Ive been looking/searching thru this website and I think this website is great and Im looking forward to the camaro release in a few years and hopefully ill be able to own one, I have to wait until the right time comes by for me to afford to own one.

Im a Youngin' so itll be a while before im able to get one though, im 24. Right now im driving a fully loaded cool vanilla pt gt convertible, its fun to have but the camaro is calling me and getting my attention though.

Hopefully ill feel welcomed here and have a great day folks!

TAG UR IT 07-19-2007 09:48 AM

Welcome to the site, my friend. We are all very helpful and love talking about the 5th Gen (including a lot of other cars as well), so you'll fit in just fine. Jump on in and enjoy the boards!

ponykilla 07-24-2007 09:07 PM

houston here

storm79 07-24-2007 09:21 PM

Hi im storm79, im new here

cant wait til i get my camaro in 09, i photoshop pics of camaros and make different colors with them....so check them out in that color section ya!

acscamarochick06 07-24-2007 09:55 PM

Welcome Storm! I don't know about the rest of the members (although I'm sure they feel pretty much the same) but I welcome all the photoshops I can see of my future car!! :)

TAG UR IT 07-25-2007 01:15 AM

Welcome ponykilla and storm79! Photoshop away! We love it.