Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hot Rod Power Tour 2014 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332808)

colemanvoice 01-13-2014 12:57 PM

If I get the time off, I'd say anyone is welcome to join our group. I think our group did well last year. As of now, it's pretty much the same group as last year. In fact, we need more commited Long Haulers so Jim can commit to the Long Haul.

2SS4JAS 01-13-2014 06:14 PM

Dan, glad to see you'll be joining us in the planning, as we all know anything can change between now and then

musclecargirl 01-13-2014 10:27 PM

Feb 1 works for the muscle group.

dianeokie 01-13-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musclecargirl (Post 7335097)
Feb 1 works for the muscle group.

Just wondering when we started referring to you as the muscle group, lol?:biggrin: I noticed David referred to you all that way..............

colemanvoice 01-14-2014 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dianeokie (Post 7335238)
Just wondering when we started referring to you as the muscle group, lol?:biggrin: I noticed David referred to you all that way..............

So, "who" is established. When? I'd say it just picked up speed recently. Pat didn't seem to like Muscleboy too much, though. Muscle group seems to be okay...:gossip: :laugh:

driser 01-14-2014 12:33 PM

Just me not wanting to type muscle girl, muscle boy, and muscle boy II. Sounds like February 1 was good with everyone. Now the where and when needs to be decided.

I'll say late morning/early afternoon and some place we can get something to eat. No idea on the where.

2SS4JAS 01-19-2014 06:51 PM

Ok. I'm back in town and ready to make plans for the next trip. What do you guys think about meeting at Denny's at Tanger outlet past Summit Racing it's built like a 50's style diner with lots of parking. It's about 64 mi. For me and Diane, 74 for Dan, 49 for David and about 27 for the the muscle group. Just a suggestion, I'm open to anything anywhere, we are kinda spread out

colemanvoice 01-20-2014 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2SS4JAS (Post 7350883)
Ok. I'm back in town and ready to make plans for the next trip. What do you guys think about meeting at Denny's at Tanger outlet past Summit Racing it's built like a 50's style diner with lots of parking. It's about 64 mi. For me and Diane, 74 for Dan, 49 for David and about 27 for the the muscle group. Just a suggestion, I'm open to anything anywhere, we are kinda spread out

I'm sure Muscle Group would appreciate that. I'm good with it.

driser 01-20-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2SS4JAS (Post 7350883)

Welcome home....kept looking for you on TV to see if you bought anything.

I'm fine with this spot...I think I get a senior citizen discount there!

The only other thing we need to be sure of is that Gina has time to research the rest of the trip before the 1st. I think we need all of the possible locations, so that we can try and decide on a hotel at each location while we are all together.

I say that if Diane and the Muscle Group are good with this spot, then we make it official. Dan since you have the longest trip, you pick the time.

dianeokie 01-20-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driser (Post 7352231)
Welcome home....kept looking for you on TV to see if you bought anything.

I'm fine with this spot...I think I get a senior citizen discount there!

The only other thing we need to be sure of is that Gina has time to research the rest of the trip before the 1st. I think we need all of the possible locations, so that we can try and decide on a hotel at each location while we are all together.

I say that if Diane and the Muscle Group are good with this spot, then we make it official. Dan since you have the longest trip, you pick the time.

I'm out in Oklahoma right now, but that's fine. Depends on the weather as to which vehicle I drive.

colemanvoice 01-20-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driser (Post 7352231)
Dan since you have the longest trip, you pick the time.

I'm thinking something like noon.

driser 01-20-2014 04:12 PM

Noon sounds good to me

musclecargirl 01-22-2014 10:17 AM

Feb 1 sounds good.

Also, there's a Shane's Rib Shack and IHOP less than half a mile from the outlet.

I thought I'd bring my tablet incase there's anything we want to lookup that will help with our planning.

driser 01-22-2014 10:38 AM

I would be good with Shane's since it is close to the outlet mall... The wife might go shopping while we meet.