Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Day Has Finally Arrived - Round 2 Pictures and VIDEOS! (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19607)

1_2Many 04-23-2009 10:19 AM

You can get a 16gb thumb drive on Buy.com right now for $32. I'm using a 4gb in my current car and it holds quite a bit.

To be honest, the coolest way to listen to music I've found so far is to start the Slacker radio on my Blackberry and attach it to my Aux input.

michelle ann 04-23-2009 10:34 AM

stupid question

Do I get that blue ambient lighting in my ss1 or is it an option

Rob V 04-23-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle ann (Post 427166)

You'll have blue standard in a 2SS. It will be orange lighting if you upgrade to the Inferno Orange accent package.

mutant chicken 04-23-2009 10:53 AM

This is very cool of you to post all of this for us.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!

Awsome vids !!!!!

Stingr69 04-23-2009 11:19 AM

BTW - The auxilliary plug will also work with your portable Garmin GPS navigation system so the voice instructions come over the stereo system. :w00t: I know the factory turn by turn setup is available but I bet I will keep using my Garmin. :thumbsup:

-Mark.

vm1971 04-23-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embalmer (Post 425957)
Ready for round 2? Here we go! I thought about editing the original thread but didn't think everyone would notice I uploaded a lot more pictures.... so sorry mods if this is a no no...but here's thread no.2.

Ok so tonight I successfully determined that my portable hard drive did NOT work in the Maro :( :( I'm not sure if it's just the type of drive I have or what..but it would not work. (FIRELITE 40GB)

I was also able to get my Blackberry 8800 playing music in the car over BLUETOOTH! Very cool! Got a pic of that playing too.

Oh and I go rummaging through the trunk...found some interesting stuff back there!

Lastly I wanted to point out I'm getting over 20 miles per gallon even with driving like an asshole :)

Next are Pictures of:

Interior shots of the Black/Black Leather
Night shots inside the car
MORE Ambient Lighting
The TRUNK!
The Battery!
Speakers in the Trunk!
And More!

VIDEOS!!

Just uploaded so might not be ready right away.

AMBIENT Lighting at Night:

STARTING the 2SS at Night:

Stereo/USB Thumbstick with Menus! (still being processed as I post this)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

HOLY SH**CAKES AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS MAN!
:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happy anim:
:chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy:

Camaro Lives On 04-23-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelle ann (Post 427166)

No, the 1SS does not come with Ambient Lighting. Only the 2LT and 2SS. To my knowledge, there is not option on that, at least not right now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for the pictures and videos. Can't wait to see the stripes today :D

Xmicro_SS 04-23-2009 11:35 AM

Great Stuff Man!!! Thanks for sharing. And how exactly do I search for Artums again??:D

Next we need a video of you leaving 15ft of rubber on the asphalt ......Please!:thumbup::burnrubber:

ROMANO6.0 04-23-2009 12:09 PM

:stupid::coolpics:

theshadow1234 04-23-2009 12:31 PM

I love the Idea that you can use your flash Drive and not worry about taking along your mp3 player with you all the time. It's awesome. Love the AMbient Lighting also. Great Car!!!

Andro 04-23-2009 12:51 PM

Awesome just plain awesome

Rodrunner 04-23-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS (Post 427332)
Next we need a video of you leaving 15ft of rubber on the asphalt ......Please!:thumbup::burnrubber:

I think he needs to take it easy on the clutch for awhile yet....now that he's decided the Launch Control feature does work well when used as directed. :)

Thanks so much for all your extra effort, Embalmer!!!

Sierra 04-23-2009 01:37 PM

There are speakers in the trunk???