Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Mid-Atlantic (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   1st State Camaro5 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238791)

SILVERHAWK 11-18-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 880 (Post 5821404)
Anyone here drive a Chevy Equinox with a 1st state camaro5 sticker? I saw you on Main St.

I think BigBlue2010 put one on his wife's SUV.....I think its an Equinox

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyB911 (Post 5822027)
By the way does the tint waiver follow you from car to car if you keep your same tag? (If I buy a new car but keep my tag to I have to get a new waiver?)

Nope, you must get a new waiver form done....they are specific to the vehicle.

Trust me....even when they changed out my Camaro when I first bought it.....the tag work wasn't even done yet..all that changed was my VIN# and they made me do a new form.:mad0260:

880 11-18-2012 09:12 PM

I'm getting married 12.22.2012!
Anyone know a good wedding chapel in Delaware?

colingordon 11-19-2012 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK (Post 5822457)
I think BigBlue2010 put one on his wife's SUV.....I think its an Equinox

Nope, you must get a new waiver form done....they are specific to the vehicle.

Trust me....even when they changed out my Camaro when I first bought it.....the tag work wasn't even done yet..all that changed was my VIN# and they made me do a new form.:mad0260:

I heard if the person who is the primary gets the waiver it is active for all cars under their name (but then again you know the law better then I do) lol

SILVERHAWK 11-19-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colingordon (Post 5823295)
I heard if the person who is the primary gets the waiver it is active for all cars under their name (but then again you know the law better then I do) lol

Nope,a waiver form must be completed for each and every vehicle.....

now they have a special section for the law enforcement program to see if the vehicle has a tint waiver or not. Thats why it now states on the registration if it has a waiver....this prevents someone being stopped just to check for a waiver. But it also gives you away if you don't have a waiver.

ScottyB911 11-19-2012 05:31 PM

Thought Silverhawk might appreciate this...

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife
ran off with a State trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."
"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

colingordon 11-19-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyB911 (Post 5825255)

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

This is to funny!

Nvincent4708 11-19-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 880 (Post 5822534)

Congrats!

And good seeing you Saturday. lol.

BigBlue2010 11-20-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 880 (Post 5821404)
Anyone here drive a Chevy Equinox with a 1st state camaro5 sticker? I saw you on Main St.

That was me. I saw you as we'll. I was up there to go to iron hill brewery.

BigBlue2010 11-20-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

CONGRATS!

SILVERHAWK 11-20-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottyB911 (Post 5825255)

An oldy but goody:laugh:

Twoblindsheep 11-20-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

congratz man!
too bad im not in the states or ill come to your wedding reving my car camaro! :sm0:

Twoblindsheep 11-22-2012 06:38 AM

also a quick update! when i get back to the states ill be heading to indiana for few weeks. while im down there ive been invited to go to chicago to see ShowStoppers... they will be hooking me up with some awesome parts for the camaro to go with my Rideskinz bumper!
i cant wait!!:happyanim:

Trailbreaker77 11-27-2012 01:46 PM

The wife didn't like the new background on my computer so I had to change it. Personally I think my car looks great in it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ckgroundHD.jpg

SILVERHAWK 11-27-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trailbreaker77 (Post 5851893)
The wife didn't like the new background on my computer so I had to change it. Personally I think my car looks great in it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ckgroundHD.jpg

Well,................no wonder......they aren't wearing yellow uniforms to compliment the car.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.!!!!!

you notice at the meetup in New Castle that no pics with my car and the girls were taken.....gee wonder why :rolleyes: