Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Tom Henry Racing THR22 2010/LS3/IBM/Supercharged SS Camaro [COTW 10/29/12] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24276)

SSE 4 2SS 07-10-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5266384)
I went ahead and shot him a PM saying that you two had some questions about brakes and such..

:wave:

Cool.... I have 12 hours to kill next Thursday... I'm pretty sure we'll have some conversation...

We've already had some....

GTAHVIT 07-10-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5266432)
Cool.... I have 12 hours to kill next Thursday... I'm pretty sure we'll have some conversation...

We've already had some....

You may not understand how "passionate" Pete is about his brakes... He's even got Speedster thinking about a set. :laugh:

The Stig 07-10-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5266384)
I went ahead and shot him a PM saying that you two had some questions about brakes and such..

:wave:

son of a....

CamaroSkooter 07-10-2012 04:48 PM

...motherless goat?

Mr Twisty 07-10-2012 04:54 PM

.... jackal?

SSE 4 2SS 07-10-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5266476)
You may not understand how "passionate" Pete is about his brakes... He's even got Speedster thinking about a set. :laugh:

If and when I decide to do the West Texas Open Road Race, I'll most assuredly be looking for upgraded brakes...

Until then, I'll have braided hoses coutesy of Pete, and I may put some better pads on...

But I'm not road racing the car so the brakes have lots of time to cool off after every use...

GTAHVIT 07-10-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5266779)
If and when I decide to do the West Texas Open Road Race, I'll most assuredly be looking for upgraded brakes...

Until then, I'll have braided hoses coutesy of Pete, and I may put some better pads on...

But I'm not road racing the car so the brakes have lots of time to cool off after every use...

:thumbsup:

mlee 07-10-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stieger (Post 5266320)
wow.......I am really not looking forward to when Pete sits me down for "the talk"

Yeah... I had that talk... and ended up buying a ZL1 instead...

Now it's time for another talk...:facepalm:

speedster 07-10-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAHVIT (Post 5266476)
You may not understand how "passionate" Pete is about his brakes... He's even got Speedster thinking about a set. :laugh:

Yes. 'The Talk' at the PRI show. :D Use these brakes or die... We know Pete just wants the best for us. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5266779)
If and when I decide to do the West Texas Open Road Race, I'll most assuredly be looking for upgraded brakes...

Until then, I'll have braided hoses coutesy of Pete, and I may put some better pads on...

But I'm not road racing the car so the brakes have lots of time to cool off after every use...

You will be assimilated by "Darth Braker". His force is strong...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 5267140)
Yeah... I had that talk... and ended up buying a ZL1 instead...

Now it's time for another talk...:facepalm:

Yes, his new topic: "Brakes for the ZL1" :laugh:

SSE 4 2SS 07-10-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 5267689)
Yes. 'The Talk' at the PRI show. :D Use these brakes or die... We know Pete just wants the best for us. ;)



You will be assimilated by "Darth Braker". His force is strong...



Yes, his new topic: "Brakes for the ZL1" :laugh:

LOL, good one... I'm sure I will... but I need to give the checking acct a rest for a little while... Wife has been super, but the dog house was never very comfortable...

speedster 07-10-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5267802)
LOL, good one... I'm sure I will... but I need to give the checking acct a rest for a little while... Wife has been super, but the dog house was never very comfortable...


Hey R -

The Macaroni and Cheese diet for a year will help cover the brakes... ;)

SSE 4 2SS 07-10-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedster (Post 5267828)
Hey R -

The Macaroni and Cheese diet for a year will help cover the brakes... ;)

LMAO... It's not that bad... I'm just more concerned with getting to and from the fest...

Got a ton of stuff to do before then... a long ton...

The Stig 07-10-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5267802)
LOL, good one... I'm sure I will... but I need to give the checking acct a rest for a little while... Wife has been super, but the dog house was never very comfortable...

really? I put an addition on mine last year. Very cosy now.

speedster 07-10-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS (Post 5267861)
LMAO... It's not that bad... I'm just more concerned with getting to and from the fest...

Got a ton of stuff to do before then... a long ton...


Mr. Mariner with the LONG ton... ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.