Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - California (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Beware: Allen Gwynn,Ca.,Camaro Abuse (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39083)

Krieger 08-25-2009 02:18 AM

Beware: Allen Gwynn,Ca.,Camaro Abuse

Buyer Beware: Allen Gwynn Chevrolet, Glendale Ca.

Third time i've seen them beating the hell out of a fresh Camaro with the delivery stuff still on it.
This is more than a inspection/pre-delivery thing.

Today this jerk almost slammed into cars in front of him and continued to almost bottom out as he screamed around a school (fortunately school was out, but the time before it wasn't) and into an alley driveway.
Uniformed employee, no passengers, fresh off the transport truck condition.
Looked like an IBM RS with white rally stripes.

I've seen the way they "test" the Corvettes as well and they should be arrested.

Just a warning to those in Glendale California, sorry if this was your Camaro.
(yeah I know, worthless without pix, well try walking across a street and last minute a Camaro almost runs you over, not quite the moment of readiness.)

patriotpa 08-25-2009 04:49 AM

One of the CA cops on this board needs to see him pull this. He's gonna kill someone.

Elvisuperman 08-25-2009 05:35 AM

Report them to the dealership they work for... I am sure management doesn't approve of this.

two_wheel_mayhem 08-25-2009 08:47 AM

At least the rings are getting seated correctly.

Do you think he's really hurting the car?

The Dark Knight 08-25-2009 11:47 AM

You should call the dealer and ask who test drives the cars when they come in...then...you MIGHT get a name. But I would report it to the local police station.

80Zedder 08-25-2009 12:11 PM

i couldent resist

http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/tr...under/retarded

1320junkie 08-25-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabo (Post 840769)
You sure they don't already know and don't care? This is a GM dealership, and one in Cali no less.

Probably some Illegal from Guadalajara...

Is that really necessary? Stop with the stereotypes. Atleast people on the forum can see how you really think though

Paperer 08-25-2009 02:31 PM

I would be going up to the dealership man. Raise hell like it's my car.

Hoddi 08-25-2009 02:51 PM

I certainly hope you will call and talk w/the sales manager.

2010CamaroOutlaw 08-25-2009 03:11 PM

damn i have stopped by allen gwynn to check out the 2010's, guess i will avoid them, might have to go check out the IBM with white stripes though, 2ss?

fbodfather 08-25-2009 11:29 PM

I would STRONGLY urge you -- the next time you witness this -- to immediately go into the showroom and ask for the General Manager.

In a calm, quiet voice, tell him or her exactly what you witnessed -- and that you're bringing it to their attention because:

1. Public safety

2. Protect the dealership

3. Protect the 'equity' of the new car.

Don't use foul language -- remain calm --

...........you are doing everyone a great service by doing this.

Krieger 08-26-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 844813)
I would STRONGLY urge you -- the next time you witness this -- to immediately go into the showroom and ask for the General Manager.

In a calm, quiet voice, tell him or her exactly what you witnessed -- and that you're bringing it to their attention because:

1. Public safety

2. Protect the dealership

3. Protect the 'equity' of the new car.

Don't use foul language -- remain calm --

...........you are doing everyone a great service by doing this.

Thanks for the advice, this is exactly what I will do, and I'm sure it won't be long before this happens again. Trick is to run (I'm on foot at work, I use public transport) up to the dealer immediately.

AZCamaroFan 08-27-2009 05:59 PM

wow that's interesting. I live in Arizona now, but use to be in California. my parents bought a 1996 Camaro from Allen Gwynn, and i tried a Z28 the same night.
you always have to wonder what goes on at these dealers. my dad witnessed a dealership employee , from Dodge, a couple years ago, come screaming into a parking lot .

Taniel 08-29-2009 03:01 AM

:(... i got my car from there.