Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It was time for me to say..... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357830)

Camarolover85 05-11-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrillz (Post 7655639)
I'm sorry but what the hell are you talking about. There is nothing similiar between a Japanese vehicle and the Jeep lineup. The Jeep trailhawk is a fantastic ride and the interior puts the interior of say a RAV4 to shame. Companies like say Toyota build boring uninspiring cars. Jeep builds good looking vehicles that are fun to drive that you look forward to every day. Dumb comment imho.

I believe he meant the exterior modeling which is what most of us are saying. We're not fans of how they changed it.

lcrngrs 05-11-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camarolover85 (Post 7655607)
Oh god, no offense to you but I HATE the new model Cherokees. I have no idea what they were thinking when they did that with the front end. Jeep has always been so iconic with the same basic look and I like that and when you see a jeep, you KNOW it's a Jeep. This is one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen now.

lol sorry to be so brutal. But at least it's a bad ass car because it's a Jeep! It'll hold it's value and last a long time.

No problem. You are entitled to your opinion. It was time for me to make a change.

LBreezie 05-11-2014 04:17 PM

Congrats you now have a story to tell your grand kids of how you owned a camaro. Yes, u and your grand kids will look down on the day u traded it in together. See you in 40 years XD

lcrngrs 05-11-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBreezie (Post 7655732)
Congrats you now have a story to tell your grand kids of how you owned a camaro. Yes, u and your grand kids will look down on the day u traded it in together. See you in 40 years XD

Grand kids? Bite your tongue. Lol

Muscle Car Memories 05-11-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blur (Post 7655615)
:word: I was very upset to see the simple design of Jeep turn into a Nissan Juke-inspired piece of garbage.

++++1

The front end of that thing is awful, but anything thats been coming from Chrysler, Jeep lately looks terrible....:eyebulge:

lcrngrs 05-11-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camarolover85 (Post 7655684)
I believe he meant the exterior modeling which is what most of us are saying. We're not fans of how they changed it.

This is a jeep Cherokee trailhawk, not a wrangler. The wrangler is and always will remain the same. I wanted to stay with a US car and I did. My daughter has a jeep liberty and my son has a wrangler. Both cars get poor gas mileage, otherwise I would have gotten a wrangler. On the other hand, the trailhawk is loaded and I love bells and whistles. :)

lcrngrs 05-11-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories (Post 7655753)
++++1

The front end of that thing is awful, but anything thats been coming from Chrysler, Jeep lately looks terrible....:eyebulge:

So I'm guessing you won't be buying one?????

Muscle Car Memories 05-11-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcrngrs (Post 7655775)
So I'm guessing you won't be buying one?????

Im not knocking your Jeep, its your money. For me my money stays with GM or Ford.

The side of your Jeep looks good as does the rims, its just the front end that throws it all off.:faint:

Galts Disciple 05-11-2014 05:20 PM

My girlfriend has a Limited and she loves it. She has put 5000 miles on it and so far it's been a great vehicle. The seats are really comfortable and we are both big fans of the UConnect system. Enjoy your new ride.

lcrngrs 05-11-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories (Post 7655845)
Im not knocking your Jeep, its your money. For me my money stays with GM or Ford.

The side of your Jeep looks good as does the rims, its just the front end that throws it all off.:faint:

Lol. I'm kidding. My favorite part are the rims too. The front is the part that gets killed for sure. The top lights are led's and the headlights are in the center. Fogs of course, are on the bottom. Looks real cool at night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galts Disciple (Post 7655862)
My girlfriend has a Limited and she loves it. She has put 5000 miles on it and so far it's been a great vehicle. The seats are really comfortable and we are both big fans of the UConnect system. Enjoy your new ride.

Thanks. I've only had it since Friday and put a whopping 15 miles on it. I just signed up for the uconnect trial. I already need an update, so I'll bring it next week when I have the hood decal installed.

By the way. I saw my Camaro sitting all alone at the dealership yesterday. It looked lonely. It probably misses me. Lol

PalmerGA 05-11-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camarolover85 (Post 7655607)
Oh god, no offense to you but I HATE the new model Cherokees. I have no idea what they were thinking when they did that with the front end. Jeep has always been so iconic with the same basic look and I like that and when you see a jeep, you KNOW it's a Jeep. This is one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen now.

lol sorry to be so brutal. But at least it's a bad ass car because it's a Jeep! It'll hold it's value and last a long time.

+1 Right there with ya! :barf:

PalmerGA 05-11-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories (Post 7655753)
++++1

The Ram trucks are still awesome!

Kleeeb 05-11-2014 07:51 PM

The Cherokees are growing on me! They definitely look better in person than in pictures... The new Jeep Grand Cherokees are beautiful, though. AND I have to say, the new 2014 Dodge Durango is awesome. My mom is looking at buying a Granite Metallic R/T Durango. Mean looking SUV, lots of bang for your buck with the hemi. But back to topic, the cherokee is a nice little reliable small SUV!

yellowrs 05-11-2014 08:44 PM

Congrats on the new car.
You had fun the Camaro for the last 4 years that all it matters.
I myself like to trade for a new vehicle every couple of years.
People who say negative comments are just jealous.
Enjoy.