Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southeast (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Savannah GA Meet (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207136)

USMCSSGT-RET 04-09-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk_art (Post 6402215)
Joe, that's a good looking car in front of you.

Ya.....not bad looking, haha.

2013ZL1vert 04-09-2013 09:50 PM

Here's the video of the dyno test from the car show last week....

http://youtu.be/iey-rSdMuMc

Roll_the_Dice 04-15-2013 01:34 PM

I have a CNC Ported Throttle Body for the 2012 V6 LFX engine...that I want to swap someone with an OEM throttle body. I am trading my car in this coming weekend, so this needs to happen quickly. I only want $100 plus your throttle body for my CNC ported Throttle Body....this gets rid of the dead spot in the V6 at lower RPM. I will take your off for you and install mine...PM me if you want to do this deal? Thanks!

Also, does anyone have a leather manual shift knob they want to part with? Thanks

mpiersd 04-16-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll_the_Dice (Post 6426476)
I have a CNC Ported Throttle Body for the 2012 V6 LFX engine...that I want to swap someone with an OEM throttle body. I am trading my car in this coming weekend, so this needs to happen quickly. I only want $100 plus your throttle body for my CNC ported Throttle Body....this gets rid of the dead spot in the V6 at lower RPM. I will take your off for you and install mine...PM me if you want to do this deal? Thanks!

Also, does anyone have a leather manual shift knob they want to part with? Thanks

If this was for the LLT it would be sold

Roll_the_Dice 04-16-2013 11:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mpiersd (Post 6429440)
If this was for the LLT it would be sold

I agree...way more LLTs here than LFX...

Here is a list of everything I am selling:

Cold air induction by CAI $275 for local pickup (sold)
Solo Performance Mach X LFX exhaust (catback) $725 local pickup
Solo Performance high Flow Cats $500 local pickup
Ported Throttle Body $100 plus your OEM throttle body (sold)
Hydro Carbon Dipped manual gear shift knob $75 local pickup (sold)
Eagle Eye halo projector lights with 6k halogen bulb $240
Fieldgoal harness for halo lights which make the Halos and fogs DRLs $110
Hydro carbon dipped speedo and tach bezel $100 (sold)

Here are a few pics o the items...

mpiersd 04-17-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll_the_Dice (Post 6429730)
I agree...way more LLTs here than LFX...

Fieldgoal harness for halo lights which make the Halos and fogs DRLs $110

Does this also keep the fogs on when the headlights are on?

Jer4251 04-17-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpiersd (Post 6433423)
Does this also keep the fogs on when the headlights are on?

correct as the halos remain on when the headlights turn on

Roll_the_Dice 04-17-2013 08:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mpiersd (Post 6433423)
Does this also keep the fogs on when the headlights are on?

No, This harness was custom made to my specs. During the day, the Fogs and halos are on as daytime running lights. At night, the fogs turn off and the headlights and halos stay on. You still have control over the fogs at night. Here is a pic of the daytime running lights with this harness.

mpiersd 04-17-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll_the_Dice (Post 6433559)
No, This harness was custom made to my specs. During the day, the Fogs and halos are on as daytime running lights. At night, the fogs turn off and the headlights and halos stay on. You still have control over the fogs at night. Here is a pic of the daytime running lights with this harness.

I have no control over my fogs now. Thanks anyway.

Roll_the_Dice 04-17-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpiersd (Post 6434121)
I have no control over my fogs now. Thanks anyway.

yep, mine is not an RS so I had to manually turn my fogs on and I wanted them along with the Halos as the DRLs. Ofer on the forum can build you a harness to do what you want also...and if not, I can get you the info from the guy I bought my wiring harness from.

naSSty1 04-17-2013 02:22 PM

Looks like everyone had a good time out at the track. I may have to head out there one time when I get back from this place....

habunow1 04-17-2013 05:37 PM

That if we dont make Metro PD does not kick us off to many more time before then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naSSty1 (Post 6434897)
Looks like everyone had a good time out at the track. I may have to head out there one time when I get back from this place....


mpiersd 04-17-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll_the_Dice (Post 6434414)
Ofer on the forum can build you a harness to do what you want also...

Is that gen5diy? Couldn't find ofer under a member search.

Thanks.

naSSty1 04-18-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habunow1 (Post 6435693)
That if we dont make Metro PD does not kick us off to many more time before then.

Give the Golf Course maintinance guys a call or stop by there when you arrive. Just let them know that you would like to take the group back there for some pics or what not.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.