Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   ADM or Lingenfelter or Hennessey or.... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375106)

TX/ZL1 08-29-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white ZL1 (Post 7921214)
Somehow I tried to edit my post and it deleted it?
Mine also isn't the 750 package either. Andy pieced me together something that would fit my goals. He gave me exactly what I wanted and added 130 to the tires through an A6.

Yeah, this is probably an apples and oranges scenario. I still like your number better, though.
Thanks.

white1LE 08-29-2014 10:53 PM

I had my car at LPE last winter and the work they did was fantastic. Hoses and harnesses were routed perfect and neat, no zip ties! I think they may be even more picky than me about cleanliness. I couldn't be happier with the quality of work. BUT, this next go round with the 427 upgrade, I'm also getting a quote from ADM. LPE is 6 hrs from me and ADM is 13 hrs, which makes zero difference to me. I have no doubt ADM will give me as good if not better quality than LPE, but I think Andy might be able to give me a little more power for the dollar. Will know soon enough.

zbest 08-30-2014 01:54 AM

I just got a quote from Hennessy for there 700 package with pick up and delivery from Florida and back with the Magna flow cat back exhaust in an enclosed trailer for 19,875 I thought it was good when I looked at Lingenfelter it was cheaper but the warranty was 2/24,000 vs Hennessy at 3/36,000 just the Lingenfelter 700 package is 11,245 the Hennessey is 15,950 when I am ready to do this I will not pay that price I will insist on a discount.

TX/ZL1 08-30-2014 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zbest (Post 7921506)
I just got a quote from Hennessy for there 700 package with pick up and delivery from Florida and back with the Magna flow cat back exhaust in an enclosed trailer for 19,875 I thought it was good when I looked at Lingenfelter it was cheaper but the warranty was 2/24,000 vs Hennessy at 3/36,000 just the Lingenfelter 700 package is 11,245 the Hennessey is 15,950 when I am ready to do this I will not pay that price I will insist on a discount.

I talked with them a couple of months ago and got a price (a fellow named Alex). I pressed on the price and they came down 15%.

SCHUSS 08-30-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zbest (Post 7921506)

I got 10% for mentioning Camaro5.

ADM PERFORMANCE 08-30-2014 08:57 AM

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

At ADM Performance we strive for customers service first as well as quality of work throughout the build. You will be hard pressed to find a shop that works as hard as we do to make a living. We have proven our self at the Texas Mile, Texas Motorplex 1/4 mile and even at Texas Motorspeedway on Friday nights placing top spots every year in the drag and brag series.

ADM Performance has been in business since 2006 in Lewisville Tx building cars from all around the world just as Hennessey and Lingenfelter. Our main focus has been in Texas but recently have in the works opening up shops in California, Florida, Atlanta, and possibly as far north as New Jersey. With this being said you can understand that ADM has the potential to service any customer in the United Sates at just a short distance away.

A few things you may not know:

ADM Performance has only 3 employees, so our attention to detail stays the same on every job.

ADM Performance - Largest Lingenfelter Performance Engineering dealer in the country, that means we sell more of their products than any other authorized LPE dealer. We also work very close with them on products and testing as well.

ADM Performance has full CNC Machining ability to manufacturer parts specific to ADM design specs. ADM has an entire line of parts available to other vendors for resell.

ADM Performance was recognized by GM as one of the fastest growing 5th generation Camaro performance shops in 2010.

ADM Performance built the first 1000+ rwhp 2010 Camaro in December 2009.'

ADM Performance only works on 2010-2015 Camaro SS,ZL1,1LE platforms as well as 2009-2014 Cadillac CTSV platforms.We do not work on Dodge, Ford, Bugatti, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc.

I personally tune every vehicle, we do not have to go outside our company to bring in a tuner to tune our cars like many shops. I am the only person to test the car on the street and on the dyno, so there are no joy rides in customers cars....Just me doing my job.

I live by this quote : "IS IT GOOD ENOUGH,THE CUSTOMER WILL DECIDE"

Thanks again and have a great weekend from ADM Performance.:clap2:

Andy

TX/ZL1 08-30-2014 09:10 AM

Well, that's that. Done.

white ZL1 08-30-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TX/ZL1 (Post 7921704)
Well, that's that. Done.

Then you've made the right choice.

A lot of shops can make horsepower.
Not many shops make you feel comfortable leaving your car with them. With Andy, you know you're in good hands and the job will be done right.

Camero5 08-30-2014 10:08 AM

Look at my signature. All done by ADM :-) you'll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hotlap 08-30-2014 10:26 AM

I found it interesting to read that of the three companies under consideration, the prefered two (ADM and LPE) have ties. Sounds like ADM has built a great reputation.

jrhagen 08-30-2014 10:40 AM

ADM, end of thread.

Unreal 08-30-2014 10:45 AM

Having worked on Jesse Rayos ADM built ZL1, I would gladly recommend ADM. The attention to detail and quality of work is top notch. I've seen a lot of work from other vendors, and nothing has been as good as ADM.

AcesFull 08-30-2014 12:26 PM

I have my 2013 zl1 with Andy at ADM right now doing the 750 package. After reading about his work and then visiting with him on the phone and in person, I have no doubt I made the right decision on a performance shop. Andy is a class act with a great reputation. I would not hesitate on recommending him to anyone.

mylftft 08-30-2014 12:42 PM

:wave:I hear the expansion of ADM into California is happening very soon!