Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   ADM or Lingenfelter or Hennessey or.... (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=375106)

Signalman54 09-04-2014 07:30 PM

ADM or Lingenfelter or Hennessey

Lingenfelter :thumbup:

on3wego 09-04-2014 08:14 PM

ADM PERFORMANCE all the way. Had car built was fantastic. Ran great and strong. Is back as we speak for more power upgrades. My car won't be built by no one else. Once you go adm you won't want to go anywhere else.

Expertise. Knowledge.. skills and customer service is best of best

Baer383 09-04-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detroit Muscle (Post 7919653)
Lingenfelter!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro2lt (Post 7920187)
Go with Lingenfelter they do great work

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevlar382 (Post 7925837)
Lingenfelter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Signalman54 (Post 7932825)
Lingenfelter :thumbup:

I like these^^^^^^^

MaxxMuscle 09-04-2014 10:15 PM

I 'm lucky anuff to have a Lingenfelter dealer just down the road from me and had him do the 700 + package and loved it so much that I'm going back for more hp..From what I've seen on the forum,u can't go wrong with ADM or Lingenfelter.

TX/ZL1 09-04-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxxMuscle (Post 7933230)
I 'm lucky anuff to have a Lingenfelter dealer just down the road from me and had him do the 700 + package and loved it so much that I'm going back for more hp..From what I've seen on the forum,u can't go wrong with ADM or Lingenfelter.

That's spot on......it's like debating vanilla vs chocolate ice cream. It's all good and you can't go wrong with either one. They're 1 and 1A.....put them in any order you want.

Baer383 09-05-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rforbes (Post 7934567)
Actually ADM is an authorized Lingenfelter shop so there you go!

But they are not actually LPE ,so there you go.lol

AcesFull 09-06-2014 10:28 AM

Picked up Car From ADM Performance

1 Attachment(s)
Picked the car up yesterday from Andy at ADM and drove it back home. Even though I know Andy was probably swamped with things to do, he took the time to answer all my questions and me feel like I was his only customer. I usually can't wait to get home, but this time I didn't want the ride to be over. The car feels and sounds incredible. I can't thank Andy and his team at ADM enough. What a great experience. He contacted me on the way to make sure everything was going alright and I told him the only problem I was having was that my jaw was hurting from smiling so much. Here is a picture of the car that he had washed and waxed before I drove it home.

TX/ZL1 09-06-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AcesFull (Post 7935943)
Picked the car up yesterday from Andy at ADM and drove it back home. Even though I know Andy was probably swamped with things to do, he took the time to answer all my questions and me feel like I was his only customer. I usually can't wait to get home, but this time I didn't want the ride to be over. The car feels and sounds incredible. I can't thank Andy and his team at ADM enough. What a great experience. He contacted me on the way to make sure everything was going alright and I told him the only problem I was having was that my jaw was hurting from smiling so much. Here is a picture of the car that he had washed and waxed before I drove it home.

Mine is right behind yours. I'll be picking it up in a week and a half.
Thanks for the glimpse into the near future.

AcesFull 09-06-2014 02:07 PM

You are going to love it. Enjoy the ride home!

on3wego 09-06-2014 09:26 PM

Mines there to lol

white1LE 09-06-2014 10:00 PM

Who is at ADM now getting a 427 topped with the Magnuson Heartbeat? That's the combo I'm looking to have them install and anxious to see how much power they make.

TX/ZL1 09-06-2014 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by on3wego (Post 7936822)
Mines there to lol

Andy's a busy man!

Camero5 09-06-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white1LE (Post 7936868)
Who is at ADM now getting a 427 topped with the Magnuson Heartbeat? That's the combo I'm looking to have them install and anxious to see how much power they make.

I think that's on3wego getting the 427.

I was there the other day. Had my car built a few weeks ago by Andy ;-)

This was other day. I didn't capture the other 14 black ZL1 on the other side.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...b3deb922a6.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...4f7894b92f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADM PERFORMANCE 09-07-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AcesFull (Post 7935943)

Outstanding photo there. Glad your loving the new found power and
Super reliability of your ADM ZL -750.

We have 4 more in line now getting 700+ packages.