Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Rush - Mindz' Supercharged 2SS [COTW 3/22/10] (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68007)

DTM 02-27-2010 04:52 AM

Can't wait till we shoot this beast!!!

mlee 02-27-2010 08:58 PM

I think Mindz is MIA with that new car.... send out the search parties..:army:

Mr. Wyndham 02-27-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 1530243)
I think Mindz is MIA with that new car.... send out the search parties..:army:

Last I spoke with him, he said he'd be back around Sunday.
I bet he's enjoying the car for sure, though!!

Revo1 02-27-2010 09:25 PM

CONGRATS MINDZ!!!

A long road, but I'm betting it was worth the wait! :thumbup: Can't wait to see it tomorrow! :headbang:

mlee 02-27-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 1530320)
Last I spoke with him, he said he'd be back around Sunday.
I bet he's enjoying the car for sure, though!!

Oh Yeah... he's lovin life right now....:happyanim:

GTAHVIT 02-27-2010 09:40 PM

Hell yeah!

:headbang:

TripleB 02-27-2010 11:50 PM

his car is bad ass!!!! i'm very glad i got to see it in person and meet him. super cool dude. also, i liked the hood and thought about buying one, but didn't like the fiberglass shots without the paint that i saw (didn't like the mailslot and their scoop together). saw his friday night and it looks amazing in person! i'm sold!! if i end up with a hood, which is highly likely, it will be that one!

congrats brother!!!! again, glad to be able to meet you! enjoy your procharged 2010!!!!!!!! i'll check back next week for some of your shots.

Mindz 02-28-2010 12:56 AM

Hey guys, I'm logged in on a friends comp. Lots of driving, but 95% in the rain. Guillermo and I almost got to play with a mustang after all the LA guys flaked on lunch...=P

Thanks for all the congrats and comments. So far, the SoCal guys are all a hoot and a great bunch to chat with. I'll have pics up probably monday in this thread, as most of my shots are very similar to Tribone's from the events. I have a few of me picking the car up that I'll post as well as some of tomorrow at the Bako meet. We're leaving LA at 7:30 so I can show my father the car before going to the meet and helping out with parking.

As for my experience with the car...HOLY SHIT! The engine just screams "POUND ME TO PIECES!"

I haven't taken it over 4k revs except a very few times in the lower gears just to get on the freeway and lets just say once you hit about 3 grand at WOT, it's like hitting the NOS button in F&F. Too bad I can't play with it too much for another 150 miles, and I need it to be sunny/dry to really be brave.

Anyways, I'll check in tomorrow night before bed. Going to sleep now if I can, so I can try and be up early enough to leave.

Also, I just updated the first post with pics taken from today's BBK event

TJ91 02-28-2010 01:16 AM

Congrats MINDZ!!!!
So what exactly did you order? Couldnt find it in your novel which i read lol Anyways have fun!
My car was also blessed with rain for 4 days straight including delivery, was still a GREAT Drive :D

Mindz 02-28-2010 01:19 AM

2SS/RS IBM with CGM stripes (Keeping the stock hood/trunk at home.

GMtothecore 02-28-2010 01:21 AM

:headbang:

TAG UR IT 02-28-2010 02:10 AM

Dude...that's AWESOME!

CONGRATULATIONS, MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so deserving...and all those times....the planning, the thought that went into this. :laugh: I remember the times you were "coupe....no vert....no coupe....no....Z28!!!!....no....hold up....coupe, but supercharged....ummmm" :sm0:

Seriously, the entire package you got right there is AWESOME! I can't wait to see more pix of it all cleaned up and out in a photoshoot....maybe a vid or two as well.

Congratulations, buddy. You deserve it...having waited this long..

Your first new car too. PERFECT!!!

godfathercrc 02-28-2010 06:07 AM

congrates

Camaro68 02-28-2010 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS (Post 1528044)
Congrats!:w00t::thumbsup:

:word: