Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Florida (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Hooters & Hot Rods Sanford Oct. 16, 2011 (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176201)

ya boy willz 10-11-2011 03:40 PM

Hooters & Hot Rods Sanford Oct. 16, 2011
 
Where:
Hooters in Sanford, Fl
550 Towne Center Circle Sanford, FL

Event:
Hooters and Hot Rods

Hosted by The Orlando Bowtie Club which welcomes all makes, models and years of cars, trucks and bikes. DJ Don will play the best mix of classic rock n roll and the most memorable 50ís and 60ís hits. The car cruise is a free event.

According to their Facebook there's going to be a burn out contest so it should be a very interesting/fun time. These shows usually bring in a good turn out and they bring the Hooter's Girls out for pictures.

When:
October 16, 2011

Time:
11AM-2PM

Where we meet:
TBA

Whose coming:
- ya boy willz
- Cuban Camaro
- Lynch
- ZaBeast07

Let me know if someone else is planning on coming. I usually see 2-4 other 5th gens when I head out to these shows.

LnLSS 10-11-2011 06:16 PM

I'll be there. Have an appointment at David Maus at 9:30 so will already be in the area.

ya boy willz 10-11-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LnLSS (Post 3870494)
I'll be there. Have an appointment at David Maus at 9:30 so will already be in the area.

SaWeet!!! It'll be nice to see you again and have 4 5th gens out there!

daveagogo1 10-11-2011 09:46 PM

Was very nice meeting you and Cuban at Pony Wars. Hope to see you guys again soon.

brantley847 10-11-2011 09:56 PM

damn, got work Sunday... wish it could have been Sat. Bowtie puts up a pretty good meet and there are two girls that I have seen that come out for photos and they are just... fantastic.

Modern07 10-11-2011 11:08 PM

This is literally 5 minutes from where I live - but I'll be in Cancun this weekend so can't make it sorry

ya boy willz 10-12-2011 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveagogo1 (Post 3871751)
Was very nice meeting you and Cuban at Pony Wars. Hope to see you guys again soon.

It was great meeting you and the fellow TBC guys at Pony Wars too :thumbup: I'm sure we'll run in to each other again soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by brantley847 (Post 3871786)
damn, got work Sunday... wish it could have been Sat. Bowtie puts up a pretty good meet and there are two girls that I have seen that come out for photos and they are just... fantastic.

I'm pretty sure I know which girls you're talking about ;) We MIGHT have a shot of them with our fifth gen but I don't remember at the moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modern07 (Post 3872131)
This is literally 5 minutes from where I live - but I'll be in Cancun this weekend so can't make it sorry

It's alright they hold em frequently and I'm sure we'll be attending others. Hope to see you at one eventually :chevy:

ya boy willz 10-14-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brantley847 (Post 3871786)
damn, got work Sunday... wish it could have been Sat. Bowtie puts up a pretty good meet and there are two girls that I have seen that come out for photos and they are just... fantastic.

You mean these girls?
http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/a..._7560944_n.jpg

:drool: I knew I had to have that shot some where :sm0:

brantley847 10-15-2011 10:38 AM

on the left...yes indeed... it hurts my soul that I cannot partake this week....

ya boy willz 10-16-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brantley847 (Post 3887497)
on the left...yes indeed... it hurts my soul that I cannot partake this week....

:laughabove:

@LnLSS and anyone that might tag along, We're going to just meet at the Hooters at 11am. Try to park somewhere that can fit four if you get there first LnLSS.

I'll see you at 11 because I need to go wash the car :facepalm:

LnLSS 10-16-2011 01:55 PM

Great show. Was fun hanging out with fellow Gen 5r's looking at some awesome muscle, Hooters and eating wings.

ya boy willz 10-16-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LnLSS (Post 3891003)
Great show. Was fun hanging out with fellow Gen 5r's looking at some awesome muscle, Hooters and eating wings.

Same here :thumbup: Always a blast to hang out with some fellow car enthusiasts and have a great time. Hope to see you again some time soon!

2010 SSRS 10-16-2011 09:21 PM

where are the Hooters girls pics?

LnLSS 10-17-2011 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS (Post 3892349)
where are the Hooters girls pics?

Too busy drooling and didnt want to get the camera wet. ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.