Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   UPDATE**Camaro5 Fest IV: Silent Auction to Benefit Colonial Hills Baptist Church** (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308701)

The Stig 07-22-2013 07:35 PM

UPDATE**Camaro5 Fest IV: Silent Auction to Benefit Colonial Hills Baptist Church**

This year at Camaro5 Fest we will be having a charity silent auction - where 100% of the profits will be going to Colonial Hills Baptist Church. For those of you who have never attended a silent auction it's fairly straight forward. Each of the auction items will have a "Bid Sheet" in front of it. Over the next few days I will be adding/updating the list of auction items as we get them.

Known Auction Items:
- One certificate for a CAI Inc. cold air intake of your choice, courtesy of CAI Inc.
- Lingenfelter Motorsports swag (jacket, hat, etc. - will post more details as we get them), courtesy of Lingenfelter Motorsports
- One set of new front and rear Pedders 27mm sway bar and end links, courtesy of The Stig
- Mystery Item, courtesy of Tom Henry Chevrolet
- Autographed Camaro Poster, courtesy of Mike Judge @ Oshawa Assembly
- a set if Gen5 DIY's afterburner taillights, courtesy of camaro2lt
- One certificate for a Borla exhaust system of your choice, courtesy of Borla Exhaust
- One Heads Up Display (HUD) Retrofit kit, courtesy of Gen5 DIY
- GM high wing spoiler (signed by the members of camaro5), courtesy of Rodgers Chevrolet
- A set of Firecore50 spark plug wires, courtesy of IPS Motorsports
- SSR Coffee Table book, , courtesy of The Fbodfather
- Camaro Sunglasses (multiple sets), courtesy of The Fbodfather
- Camaro Hoodie, courtesy of The Fbodfather
- A "Camaro Convertible" banner that was used in training, , courtesy of The Fbodfather
- Brand new Pedders Pit Crew shirt (Large, short sleeve, button down)
- A Convertible Camaro Concept Keepsake Box

- Other...yet unknown items!

Auction Rules:
- Opening bid for each item will be 50% of the item's retail value
- The minimum bid increase is $5
- The auction will close at 5:00pm Saturday August 3rd
- Payment for each item is due at the time of auction closing (cash, credit, or debit)

EDIT:

It has been recently brought to our attention by a thoughtful member (FireCracker) that the local Indianapolis community has recently endured a fatal bus accident killing three people and injuring many others. The bus was returning from a church youth camp when the accident occurred. The story has made the national news and motivated us to reconsider how best our charity money can help.

We love St. Judes but we feel that the timing of this tragedy and the proximity to the C5F IV would be a real opportunity to give back to a community that has been home to our event two years in a row.

In the accident, 3 adults were killed. Two were a married couple expecting their second and leaving behind a 2 year old child. The third was a mother of 5.

As such we ask for your understanding as we make the last minute decision to give the money generated by our silent auction back to the local community in an effort to provide at least some comfort to the families that are dealing with this loss.

Very respectfully,

The Camaro5 Fest Staff / Camaro5 Moderators.

See Local News Story Here:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...interstate-465

National coverage of the story:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/28...njured-dozens/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ident/2592733/

The Stig 07-23-2013 07:23 PM

Bump for Colonial Hills Baptist Church

camaro2lt 07-23-2013 08:30 PM

I will be donating a full set of Gen5diy Afterburner Taillights

and......... A gt solar rear window wing

richie

HDRDTD 07-23-2013 09:35 PM

And I'll bring money to bid for a good cause.

camaro2lt 07-23-2013 10:19 PM

would be cool to get something from gm, like last year they had preproduction molds of the wheels and side mirrors.

The Stig 07-25-2013 04:25 PM

Updated the OP with some new items :headbang:

The Stig 07-25-2013 05:11 PM

Just learned what Borla will be donating...

A certificate for a Borla exhaust system of your choice!!!!!!

Neumatic 07-25-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Stig (Post 6820169)
Just learned what Borla will be donating...

A certificate for a Borla exhaust system of your choice!!!!!!

Thats a pretty nice one right there. Im interested in the signed poster myself, will probably go for more then what Id spend but atleast its going to a good cause. :popcorn:

The Stig 07-26-2013 12:29 PM

guess what guys....ANOTHER vendor has stepped up and made a donation!

Gen5 DIY is donating a Heads Up Display (HUD) Retrofit kit

TAG UR IT 07-27-2013 02:56 AM

OOh...I might have to bid on that!!!

I wish I could get this Revolutions splitter up there. I'd be happy to auction it off for charity.

xSSkier874 07-27-2013 07:52 AM

I have a set of lightly used Eibach springs I'd be willing to throw in for a good cause like this?

The Stig 07-29-2013 06:41 AM

Bidding for Mike Judge's signed poster has begun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 6825563)
Mike Judge "Super60" has donated a signed Camaro Poster for auction at C5 Fest IV.

We are offering the chance to own this "one of a kind" un-framed poster to everyone via the forum.

The winning bid will be announced during final ceremonies at the fest and proceeds go directly to St. Jude.

Post up your bid or bid live at the fest. This this post will be periodically updated with the high bid.

Pictured below are the Oshawa signatures. Mr. Settlemire will complete the GM signings. More pics to come as the fest begins, but this is a must have for any Camaro collector

Starting Bid: $500.00

Attachment 537417

THANK YOU Mr. Judge

Del's12SS 07-29-2013 07:24 AM

I will not be there Saturday Evening, but since this is for a good cause, can we work something out?

The Stig 07-29-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Del's12SS (Post 6833157)
I will not be there Saturday Evening, but since this is for a good cause, can we work something out?

What do you mean? As in can you pay for it at a later date?